If you haven’t heard of Unique Vacations, Inc.’s Back to the Beach on-resort travel advisor training program, then you’re in luck because the company recently announced a whole new set of events coming in for the third quarter of 2023, giving you the opportunity to experience what over 2,000 of your peers across the country have already seen and done.
“Back to the Beach has evolved into an immersive program that helps prepare the travel advisor community for tomorrow’s modern travelers, from expansive social media modules to product development training and relationship development with their BDMs,” said Gary C. Sadler, executive v.p. of sales and industry relations for Unique Vacations, Inc. (UVI), an affiliate of the worldwide representative of Sandals Resorts and Beaches Resorts, in a press statement. “Travel advisors play a critical role in bringing visitors to the Caribbean and we’re giving them all the tools they need as we champion for their success.”
Back to the Beach Gives You Tools for Success
The Back to the Beach programs stemmed from a need to bring advisors like you back to the company’s Caribbean luxury resort portfolio post-pandemic, but UVI executives and regional BDMs hosting it soon realized their potential for creating successful bottom lines all the way around. Today, these onsite, exhaustive training programs are available to advisors who are Sandals Elite Advisors and have a marketing plan in place with established booking goals. BDMs hand-select attendees based on their commitment and dedication to promoting the brands, and they, in turn, have a chance to take a deep dive into the Sandals Resorts’ portfolio and immerse themselves in learning targeted strategies for social media outreach, sales and marketing.
Dates for Back to the Beach events include:
- July 28, Sandals Grenada, Mississippi + Louisiana region
- July 29, Sandals Ochi, Minnesota + North Dakota region
- July 30, Sandals Ochi, Eastern Pennsylvania region
- August 19, Sandals Grenada, North Georgia region
- August 25, Sandals Whitehouse, Upstate New York region
- August 26, Sandals Grande Antigua, Wisconsin region
- August 27, Sandals Royal Bahamian, North New Jersey region
- September 11, Beaches Negril, Long Island/Queens region
- September 16, Beaches Turks & Caicos, North Georgia region
- September 26, Beaches Turks & Caicos, Massachusetts region
- September 28, Sandals Ochi, Iowa + South Dakota region
Additional events for Q4 2023 will be announced in the coming months.
For more information, visit taportal.sandals.com.