USTOA tour operators do far more than save traveler advisors time and their valued clients’ money. They help navigate the when, where, how, and even why of planning a vacation.
From handling the complicated logistics of transportation, booking necessary reservations at negotiated rates, and providing personal services of tour directors with on-the-ground knowledge, USTOA tour operators guarantee travelers a perfectly planned vacation and advisors more-than satisfied clients.
Plus, when a travel advisor books a client’s trip with a USTOA tour operator, their vacation is protected by the $1 Million Travelers Assistance Program. This means in the case of a tour operator bankruptcy, insolvency, or cessation of business, tour deposits and payments are protected up to an aggregate of $1 million.
Need any more reasons to book your client’s next vacation with a USTOA tour operator? Here are 5 ways USTOA tour operators help make travel effortless.
- All elements of a trip are planned, which means more freedom for travelers to escape crowds while leaving the protocols, documents, and schedules to the tour operators.
- With on-the-ground expertise, tours provide VIP entry to ensure the highest standard of access to sightseeing, both indoors and out.
- Tours offer special dining and culinary experiences from private tastings at wineries and distilleries to sitting down with locals to share a home-cooked meal.
- USTOA tour directors stay with your clients throughout the trip to ensure everything runs as planned and to provide valuable expertise.
- Tours allow travelers to spend time with locals including seasoned tour directors, artisans, and experts who will welcome your clients directly into their communities.
With USTOA tour operators, travel advisors can ensure their clients have plenty of time to explore the great outdoors, revel in the culture of far-off lands, and take the adventure of a lifetime.