Nexion Travel Group is actively working to serve its travel advisor members during the COVID-19 pandemic and subsequent travel downturn. The company is offering a variety of tools, programs and support services to ensure that its members are well-positioned to serve their customers when travel returns.
“The COVID-19 pandemic has brought us to a truly unprecedented time,” says Jackie Friedman, CTC, CTIE, president of Nexion Travel Group in press materials. “Our members, like all travel advisors, are bravely navigating through these difficult waters. As their host agency, Nexion Travel Group has been working hard to creatively think of ways we can support them in developing their business, sharpening their skills and continuing to be a trusted travel advisor to their clients.”
Nexion Travel Group is offering several ways for advisors to build their businesses for the recovery:
- The Back to Basics series is a way for travel advisors to delve into quick-learn topics on issues like marketing, Nexion Travel Group tools, sales training, client retention and destination knowledge. All Back to Basics series are offered via webinar, with subject matter experts teaching.
- Nexion Travel Group’s Business Development and Education team developed a Chaos to Control series of virtual learning opportunities to help advisors navigate through these challenging times and focus on business recovery.
- Chime-in Chats are a biweekly Zoom meeting with Nexion Travel Group’s leadership team. These are informal talks with no topic off limits. Nexion Travel Group members not only hear leaders’ candid thoughts but are able to question them on anything they want information on. The chats are also a time for advisors to connect with and encourage each other. Nexion Travel Group has also continued its monthly Member Town Halls for advisors to hear from leadership and advisors in a more formal setting.
- As part of Travel Leaders Group, Nexion Travel Group has provided its financial assistance webinars to members, covering expert information on new legislation and programs like the CARES Act and the Paycheck Protection Program, and the resulting financial aid programs available to small businesses.
- COVID-19 Updates on Nexion’s member portal, myNexion, is a “one-stop shop” for Nexion Travel Group members wanting information on travel and the coronavirus. This webpage contains talking points from Travel Leaders Group, pandemic information from trusted health sources and regularly updated information from suppliers about cancellation policies relating to COVID-19. Advisors can easily access pandemic information to serve their clients.
- The popular Escape marketing omnichannel campaign continues, this time with the addition of Virtual Escapes, which provides a platform for suppliers to virtually show off their products via ship, hotel, resort and destination tours. Nexion Travel Group advisors can use these for their own education and share with their clients to help them dream of their next travel adventure. The Virtual Escapes toolkit also houses online experiences like culinary, wellness programming and entertainment, as well as a variety of marketing, business development and safe travel resources to assist the Nexion advisor. An On the Bright Side section highlights advisor success stories, best practice tips and motivational quotes.
“Until we can get back to travel, we are committed to helping our members use this time to their best advantage,” Friedman added in a press statement. “It is not only our duty to do that, it is our privilege. As these travel advisors continue to work hard for their clients with cancellations and refunds for booked trips, we are standing beside them, ready to help support them and make sure that when this pandemic is over, their travel agencies are ready to thrive.”
If you’re interested in learning how to succeed as a professional business owner, backed by Nexion Travel Group’s many great benefits, can e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Fro more travel advisor tools you can use, click here.