Lindblad Expeditions-National Geographic is offering end-of-the-year savings—25 percent off any Category 1 cabin (including solo cabins)—for a limited time. The 2023 End of Year Savings promotion is bookable now through Sept. 15, 2023, while space remains.
Available cruises with Lindblad Expeditions-National Geographic include:
- Aug. 25 and Sept. 1 — Galapagos aboard National Geographic Endeavour II + Peru’s Land of the Inca
- Aug. 23 and Sept. 3 – Coastal Japan: Imperial Dynasties and Modern Culture
- Sept. 16 and Sept. 23 – Upper Amazon Aboard the Delfin II
- Sept. 30 – Colors of Indonesia: Corals, Komodos, and Vibrant Cultures
- Oct. 22 and Oct. 30 – Patagonia: Chilean Fjords and Argentina’s Staten Island
- Oct. 29 and Nov. 7 – Antarctica, South Georgia, and the Falklands
- Nov. 17 and Dec. 1 – Passage Through Egypt
- Nov. 30 and Dec. 18 – Southern Odyssey: New Zealand and the Subantarctic Islands
Remind clients that sailing on Lindblad Expeditions-National Geographic means seeing wildlife up-close, being awed by stunning scenery and taking in inspiring cultures in destinations all over the globe. Sailings are accompanied by naturalists, scientists, historians, divers, photographers and anthropologists.
This offer is valid for new bookings only, based on availability at time of booking, cannot be combined with other offers, and is not applicable on airfare or extensions. To qualify for the discount, non-refundable payment in full is due at the time of booking.
For more information, visit expeditions.com.