The post-coronavirus cruise era promises larger cabins, fewer passengers, and a lot more outdoor space. American Cruise Lines delivers culture, history, and comfort, without the distractions and crowds of buffets, casinos, and wave pools. American’s philosophy is “small ship cruising, done perfectly” because of these features. We’ve been ready to cruise again, and we can’t wait to show you this great country ourselves.
We have the largest staterooms in the industry, most that feature private balconies, and we take pride in the intangibles not offered by other cruise lines:
- Our riverboats are inherently smaller, with fewer guests onboard
- Crew members know you by name
- The land is always in view, unlike cruising the open ocean
- Outdoor deck spaces across the ship feature unobstructed views and wide-open spaces for seating
- Custom, unique offshore excursions in small groups
- All-American staff
- Domestic ports only
- A COVID-19 Operating Safety Protocol that is the most thorough and complete in the cruise industry
Our brand new series of modern riverboats, including American Song, American Harmony, and American Jazz, showcases contemporary styling and gracious amenities that bring river cruising to a new sophistication level.
As we travel along America’s legendary rivers, we provide our guests with an elevated cruise experience through immersive cultural exploration, well-designed enrichment programs onboard and ashore, and all the comforts that come with cruising on the newest fleet in the country.
To learn more about the personalized experience of our small ships, contact a Cruise Specialist today at 1-888-460-4518.