Beginning March 26, 2022, SeaDream Yacht Club’s yacht SeaDream I will undergo a renovation mirroring the SeaDream II modernization completed in January 2022.
“This project entails a total investment of more than $10 million and reflects SeaDream’s continued commitment to our guests’ comfort and optimal convenience,” says Andreas Brynestad of SeaDream Yacht Club, in a press statement. “During these unprecedented times, as the travel industry navigates the Covid-19 pandemic, we have spared no expense in our mission to deliver an elevated guest experience. We believe the time is ripe to put our investment dollars toward the evolution of SeaDream yachting.”
SeaDream Yacht Club features 56-stateroom twin yachts and an intimate onboard ambiance, with all activities offered in the open air. The renovation project includes numerous touchpoints, with each upgrade designed to align with the desires of today’s luxury traveler. Under the care of renowned European architects and designers, these meticulously crafted renovations provide guests with state-of-the-art technology, functional and enhanced stateroom space, and uxurious lounging areas on all decks, including Deck 6—now named the SeaClub.
- Complete renovation of all staterooms, starting from the bare steel, with the installation of all-new hardware and soft furnishings and streamlined storage areas that provide more comfortable, functional space.
- State-of-the-art electrical upgrades in all staterooms, including USB/USBC charging ports, WiFi, and sensor lighting.
- New 55-inch LED TVs in all staterooms offering a wide selection of movies, TV channels, and infotainment system.
- Gorgeous Burmese teakwood decking throughout all outside decks, mirroring a centuries-old yachting tradition of durability and luxury.
- New Balinese Dream Beds, sun loungers, and stargazers handcrafted from timeless premium mahogany, complete with Loro Piana Italian upholstery and cushions and Frette Italian towels.
- New TUUCI designer parasols and hammocks on all outside decks.
- Detailing in crystal, woven lines, silver ice buckets, embroidered silk pajamas, and GIOBAGNARA serving trays deliver elegant finishing touches.
- Two new couples Jacuzzis on Deck 6 forward provide unobstructed 360-degree views. Two new outdoor rain showers are perfect for cooling off after sunbathing.
- An upgraded marina platform, unique to SeaDream yachts.
- A new Instagram wall invites guests to create and share their stories with friends and family while on board.
“The expression ‘yachting’ is not only a statement about size, it describes a lifestyle. SeaDream is evolving along with today’s luxury traveler, continuing our focus on attention to detail and the all-important impeccable service that defines yachting,” says Brynestad.