Seabourn has unveiled new itineraries to Arabia & India, Asia, South Pacific, Australia & New Zealand aboard Seabourn Encore and Seabourn Odyssey for 2023 and 2024. These itineraries now available for booking.
“The region stretching from Arabia and India to Australia and New Zealand is a wonder filled with beautiful natural beauty and ancient cultures, and we are thrilled to take our guests to these exotic destinations,” said Seabourn president Josh Leibowitz, in a press statement. “These voyages will offer guests the opportunity to explore beautiful places and cultures and experience special ‘Seabourn Moments’ that will make their journeys powerful and restorative.”
Discover Arabia & India on Seabourn Encore
Four voyages await travelers as Seabourn Encore sails to Arabia and India in November and December 2023, and then again in March and April 2024.
- Departing Nov. 19, 2023, the ship will sail 18 days from Athens to Dubai, visiting Jordan and Egypt, including Aqaba, the jumping-off point for excursions to the archeological sites of Petra where tombs and temples are carved right into pink sandstone cliffs.
- A 16-day voyage from Dubai to Singapore departing Dec. 7, 2023, follows, with a visit to Sir Bani Yas Island, where the Arabia Wildlife Park is roamed by giraffes, cheetahs, and gazelles; an overnight in Mumbai; and Cochin, India, where steep-roofed bungalows, cathedral palaces, and synagogues testify to the city’s diverse past.
- Departing March 16, 2024, Seabourn Encore will sail 18 days from Singapore to Dubai, visiting the fortified city of Galle, Sri Lanka, with European architectural styles embedded with South Asian traditions, and Oman, “The Pearl of Mystic Arabia,” combining ancient history and rich Islamic heritage.
- The ship’s season will end with an 18-day voyage from Dubai to Athens in April 2024, including Oman’s ancient incense capital Salalah; the charming port of Safaga leading to Luxor, Karnak, and Thebes in Egypt; and a sail through the Suez Canal to Ashdod, Israel, the gateway to the sacred Western Wall and the Church of the Holy Sepulcher.
Experience Asia Aboard Seabourn Encore
Journey to Asia with four voyages ranging from 14 to 32 days from December 2023 to March 2024.
- The first of two 14-day voyages round trip from Singapore will celebrate the holiday season with an overnight on New Year’s Eve in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Vietnam, while both cruises will visit Port Klang, opening the door to the “Garden City” of Kuala Lumpur and the remarkable Batu Caves of Malaysia.
- Two 14-day voyages between Singapore and Hong Kong are scheduled in February and March 2024, with visits in Vietnam to the imperial city of Da Nang (Hue) where guests will explore the Marble Mountains and China Beach, plus Halong Bay (Hanoi) where thousands of karstic islands are clustered.
- Each of the four voyages above will also take in the white sands and clear waters of Ko Kood in Thailand, the perfect setting for Seabourn’s signature Caviar in the Surf beach barbecue party; an overnight in Laem Chabang (Bangkok), markets, golden temples, and so much more; as well as an overnight in Ho Chi Minh City.
Seabourn Encore will also have two combination options available, including a 30-day Holiday voyage from Dubai to Singapore with stops at Mumbai and Bangkok and a New Year’s Eve overnight in Ho Chi Minh City, plus a 32-day voyage from Hong Kong to Dubai during the spring in Southeast Asia before sailing to Sri Lanka, India, Oman and Qatar.
Sailing Across the Pacific Ocean on Seabourn Odysseyz
Guests can opt for a 32-day voyage from Los Angeles to Auckland on the North Island of New Zealand on Seabourn Odyssey, departing Oct. 21, 2023.
On this itinerary, guests will experience:
- Four volcanic Hawaiian Islands
- Crossing the International Date Line not once, not twice, but thrice
- Cultural and scenic escapes to Bora Bora, Tahiti, and Raiatea in French Polynesia; and spend two days on the Cook Islands of Aitutaki and Rarotonga, with mountains, a vast lagoon, coral reefs, and sandy inlets as backdrops · Discover the islands of Tongatapu and Vava’u in Tonga, including visits to royal palaces, sacred tombs, markets, and the birthplace of the Maui god.
- Call at Russell (Bay of Islands), New Zealand, with everything from a Maritime Park to the Waitangi Treaty Grounds and quaint strolls through town to enjoy.
Explore Australia and New Zealand on Seabourn Odyssey
Between November 2023 and February 2024, Seabourn Odyssey will offer a series of 15-day voyages between Auckland and Sydney, as well as a single 15-day voyage sailing roundtrip from Sydney.
- The city of Christchurch (Lyttleton), known as the “Garden City” for its parks and renowned gardens
- Fiordland National Park, with a visit to Milford Sound where waterways curve between cliffs thousands of feet above the mirrored surface of the fjord.
- Melbourne, Australia
- Sydney, recognizable for its Opera House perched on the edge of Sydney Harbor
- Port Lincoln, where the adventurous can snorkel with sea lions and even cage dive with great white sharks, or view the action from a distance at Glen Forest Animal Park
- Disaster Bay, a great spot for bird watching and nature photography, accessed from picturesque Eden.
For more information, visit seabourn.com.
For more cruise news and updates,click here.