Seabourn is headed to Europe this summer with Seabourn Encore from April to November 2022.
These itineraries include voyages to Greece, Turkey, Croatia, Israel and more. Guests can opt for 7-day voyages between Athens and Istanbul to some of the most popular destinations in the Greek Isles and Turkish coast beginning April 17, 2022. Numerous departures through twin itineraries invite combinations with Mykonos and Ephesus in one direction, and Santorini and Bodrum in the other. Travelers can also head for a week-long Holy Land voyage between Athens and Haifa (Tel Aviv), the gateway to biblical and historical sites of Israel. And, 7-day sailings between Venice and Athens, visit towns in Greece and along the Adriatic Sea, including the Croatian cities of Dubrovnik and Zadar in one direction and Sibenik and Kotor, Montenegro on the way back. In addition, guests may combine 7-day voyages into 14-day sailings to elevate their Seabourn experience and explore even more of the region, as well as receive additional savings of up to 15 percent.
“Everyone is drawn to a different part of the world for their own particular reasons, but there is no question that the Eastern Mediterranean has long been a favorite of Seabourn guests,” said Josh Leibowitz, president of Seabourn, in a press statement. “From beautiful beaches to fascinating culture, history and cuisine, guests sailing on Seabourn Encore will find many interesting sites to explore at nearly every turn.”
Return to Turkey
The season will mark Seabourn’s return to Turkey for the first time since 2016. These itineraries include:
- The resort town of Cesme, dominated by a medieval castle and the site of a boutique hotel that was once an Ottoman caravanserai dating from 1528
- Bodrum, with a picturesque harbor, streets dotted with shops, and the tomb of King Mausolus
- Kusadasi, whose old quarter is a maze of winding streets and houses adorned with flowers and birdcages
- Seabourn’s signature complimentary “Evening at Ephesus,” a private classical concert in the ancient ruins under the stars that became a favorite for guests
- Seabourn Encore’s 7-14, 2022 voyage will feature internationally acclaimed classical singing sensation Jonathan Antoine, who will perform at the line’s signature “Evening at Ephesus” event. He will be accompanied by pianist and Steinway Artist Dominic Ferris for this one-off experience, exclusive to Seabourn.
Special Offers and Promotions
- Book by May 31, 2022 to receive a shipboard credit of up to $800 per suite (oceanview and veranda) or up to $1,600 per suite (penthouse and above)
- Book now and pay in full by June 1, 2022 to receive an additional savings of 10 percent on sailings departing November 1, 2022 or later.
For reservations, visit seabourn.com.