Allegiant has added five new nonstop routes, including two new routes to the Gulf Coast and three new routes to Nashville.
“We’re excited to continue the phenomenal growth of 2019 by adding five new route options to the Allegiant network,” said Drew Wells, Allegiant vice president of planning and revenue, in a statement. “We know customers will love having new nonstop travel options out of their hometown airports to fun destinations just in time for spring break and summer vacations.”
Three new seasonal routes to Nashville International Airport (BNA):
- Des Moines, IA via Des Moines International Airport (DSM) – beginning Feb. 13, 2020 with fares as low as $55 each way.
- Gulfport, MS via Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport (GPT) beginning Feb. 12, 2020 with fares as low as $55 each way.
- Appleton, WI via Appleton International Airport (ATW) – beginning Feb. 14, 2020 with fares as low as $55 each way.
One new seasonal route to Punta Gorda Airport (PGD):
- Richmond, VA via Richmond International Airport (RIC) – beginning Feb. 13, 2020 with fares as low as $65 each way.
One new seasonal route to Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport (SRQ):
- Allentown, PA via Lehigh Valley International Airport (ABE) – beginning Feb. 13, 2020 with fares as low as $65 each way.