Lindblad Expeditions’ new itineraries take travelers to the Northwest Passage or exploring New Zealand and the Subantarctic Islands.
Lindblad Expeditions’ new itineraries will include experiences such as visiting Vietnam’s coastal villages or seeing rare penguin species in the Subantarctic isles to visiting Raja Ampat or Franz Josef Land for its pristine wildness. Lindblad’s return to travel will also see the debut of the line’s new polar vessels, National Geographic Endurance and National Geographic Resolution, both making their maiden voyages in 2021.
- Coastal New Zealand: Auckland to Milford Sound
- Southern Odyssey: New Zealand and the Subantarctic Islands
- Tahiti to Fiji: Reefs, Lagoons and Volcanic Isles
- Exploring Indonesia: Bali, Raja Ampat And Papua New Guinea
- Along the Vietnam Coast: From Ha Long Bay to Ho Chi Minh City
The Wild Escapes Collection consists of highly active opportunities to explore regions in a shorter timeframe. Some new ones have been added to the list, offering options to experience must see geographies, some in just five days.
- Wild Greenland Escape
- Wild Iceland Escape
- Wild Peru Escape: Amazon & Machu Picchu
New Arctic Exploration
Voyage the far reaches of the northernmost coastlines of the planet aboard the newest members of the Lindblad fleet, National Geographic Endurance and National Geographic Resolution. Discover otherworldly icescapes while encountering rare wildlife, cultures, and creations of ice and rock at the top of the world.
- Northeast Passage: Norway to Alaska
- Northwest Passage: Greenland to Alaska
- Iceland & Greenland: Edge of the Arctic
- Exploring the Russian Arctic: Franz Josef Land to the Kara Sea
Travelers explore the coasts of South America, with its variety of ecosystems, from tropical to riverine to pampas, and all its wildlife. Live the culture and history amid old world boomtowns, colonial capitals, and modern urbanity.
- Wild South America: The Guianas to Brazil
- Panama & Colombia: Exploring the Caribbean Coast
- Wild Coasts of Argentina, South Georgia & the Falklands
Adventures in Antarctica
These new voyages combine the Antarctica Peninsula with southern Patagonia and the Chilean fjords on one; and the remote West Antarctica, the Ross Sea region; and the sub-Antarctic islands of New Zealand and Australia on the other.
- Antarctica & Patagonia: Legendary Ice & Epic Fjords
- Epic Antarctica Voyage: The Peninsula to the Ross Sea & Beyond
Japan in 2021
Guests can now explore Japan by sea on a choice of three unique and in-depth itineraries, and experience both the wild and the cultured sides of a highly cultured country.
- Sailing the East China Sea: Japan, Okinawa & Taiwan
- Coastal Japan: Imperial Dynasties & Modern Culture
- Along the Ring of Fire: Kamchatka, Kuril Islands & Hokkaido
For more information, visit expeditions.com.
For more travel inspiration, click here.