Anguilla recently announced its reopening, which will allow travelers to apply for entry as of today.Since that announcement, Altamer Resort, is offering guests who need a change of scenery a place to work, learn, and play.
The property, which is located on the west end of Anguilla is offering a Live, Work, Play and Learn package.
The package will include:
- Accommodations at Altamer’s palatial Antilles Pearl Villa (perfect for a family of four or multiple families) with a nanny or tutor’s quarters
- Workstations arranged per request/upon booking (includes printing station, writing materials, landline/phone, high speed internet and other accommodations such as HDMI and monitor set up, upon request)
- WiFi throughout the resort
- Daily continental breakfast
- Private pool and beach access
- One complimentary private tennis lesson
- One complimentary yoga session on the beach
- A one-day private island charter
- One private excursion of your choice (arranged upon booking)
Rates start at $30,000 per week for stays less than 1 month; guests must book a minimum of 14 days to book this offer. For stays of a month or longer, the rate is $110,000 per month and will include.
For more information, visit altamer.com.