You can explore the vibrant beauty of Vietnam on this 11-day FAM. Taking place Oct. 15-26, 2024, the FAM will have you sightseeing in Hanoi, Hoi An, Ho Chi Minh City and along the Mekong Delta.
The itinerary has you arriving in Hanoi, taking in the destination’s highlights for a couple of days. Then you’ll set off to explore the Karst region of Ninh Binh with some biking and boating, followed the next day with a cruise along Halong Bay and the opportunity to kayak through hidden lagoons. There’s also time to visit a floating village and partake in country cycling in Hoi An. Departure is from Ho Chi Minh City.
This Vietnam FAM includes:
• Two domestic flights (Hanoi – Danang and Hue – Saigon)
• Day tours and excursions throughout the trip
• Modern air-conditioned private vehicle throughout the trip
• Daily breakfast, 11 lunches and dinners • Entrance fee to any applicable tourist sites • Airport transfers • Experienced English-speaking tour guide • Bike and helmet rental for biking sections of the program • Government tax and service charge
• Visa (Vietnam E-Visa Cost $130) • International flight tickets (from U.S. to Hanoi airport (HAN) and depart for your home from Ho Chi Minh City airport (SGN)) • Personal expenses
Land tour is $1,199 pp dbl; sgl supplement is $1,399
For more information, visit twcholidays.net or email email@example.com. You can also call (888) 454-8244 or (516) 726-3591.
For more FAM options, click here.