Princess Cruises has added roundtrip sailings from Los Angeles to Mexico, Hawaii and the California coast to its 2023 summer itineraries. The addition of these new voyages to its program marks the cruise line’s first summer sailings to these destinations. The cruises on the MedallionClass Emerald Princess run from May to August 2023 and range in duration from 5 to 16 days.
As part of a special launch-week promotion, bookings for these new Princess Cruises itineraries made by July 19, 2022 require just a $1 deposit. Plus, each passenger will be given $50 in onboard credits. The offer is only valid in the U.S., Canada and Puerto Rico.
The 2023 Princess Cruises itineraries on Emerald Princess, roundtrip from Los Angeles, include:
- 7-day Mexican Riviera with La Paz cruises with stops in La Paz, Cabo San Lucas and Ensenada. Departure dates are June 24 and July 29, 2023, with prices starting at $719 per person.
- 16-day Hawaiian Islands cruises with stops in Hilo, Honolulu, Maui (Lahaina), Kauai (Nawiliwili) and Ensenada. Departure dates are May 4, June 1, July 6, and Aug. 5, 2023, with prices starting at $1,299 per person.
- 7-day Classic California Coast journeys that include an overnight stay in San Francisco, with further stops in San Diego and Ensenada. Departure dates are May 20, June 17 and July 22, 2023, with prices starting at $719 per person.
- 5-day Cabo San Lucas Getaway that includes an overnight stay in Cabo San Lucas. Departure date is May 27, 2023, with prices starting at $349 per person.
- 5-day West Coast Getaway with San Francisco cruise with stops in Ensenada and San Francisco. Departure date is July 1, 2023, with prices starting at $399.
For more information, visit princess.com.
For more cruise news, click here.