Brightline, which connects Miami, Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach, just yesterday celebrated its first year of operation, and this first year has produced quite a number of milestones. Check them out!
In just 365 days, Brightline has:
- Carried enough passengers to fill up nine Super Bowl stadiums
- Traveled as many miles as 195 cross-country trips between Los Angeles and Miami
- Departed more than 8,000 trains
- Hosted 1,540 loving pets
- Had 16,984 excited children on board, and this doesn’t include our trips to the North Pole on board the Polar Express
- Distributed more than 16,000 train pins
- Shared more than 150,000 pieces of safety literature
- Reduced greenhouse emissions
Brightline guests have come from far and wide, including 41 states and 34 different countries (including Japan and Australia) and six continents.
For more information, visit gobrightline.com; and for information on Brightline’s Premium Service, click here.