Insight Vacations launched new Hawaii journeys for travel in 2022.
According to Insight Vacations, as the demand for travel to Hawaii increases, so has the cost—with the price of renting a car in the state totaling up to $3,000 alone. The prices for ride-share services, including Uber and Lyft, are also extremely high.
Insight Vacations’ trips to Hawaii include all transportation, premium hotels in the best locations, authentic dining, and immersive and unique experiences starting at $3,775.
“We are ready and delighted to welcome travelers to Hawaii. Our new journeys offer incredible dining, hotel services and experiences that have been carefully selected and the prices locked in,” said Guy Young, president of Insight Vacations, in a press statement. “Our dedicated team, including a travel director and a well-being director, will take care of all the details so that our guests can simply relax and enjoy all that the islands have to offer.”
All Insight journeys to Hawaii include a well-being director on trips with 20 or more guests, who will provide assistance on protocols and hygiene standards developed with the World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC) and the World Health Organization (WHO). Also featured are special MAKE TRAVEL MATTER Experiences curated through Insight’s parent company, The Travel Corporation and its not-for-profit partner, TreadRight, which are designed to uplift local communities and ensure Insight’s travels are used as a force for good while supporting the United Nations’ Global Goals.
Insight Vacations’ 7-Day Hawaii With Oahu & Maui and 10-day Hawaii With Oahu, Maui & The Big Island are available to book now, with the first departure scheduled for Jan. 15, 2022.
On these journeys travelers will enjoy amenities and experiences such as:
- Exploring Maui with Insight Choice: Guests can choose from two unique Insight Experiences. They can visit the Haleakala National Park offering a volcanic landscape, where they’ll hear the Hawaiian legends about the dormant volcano and see the unique Haleakala Silversword plant. Or, they can set sail to Molokini island for a snorkeling trip, as they explore the colorful tropical fish and enjoy a light lunch on board.
- Authentic Dining in Maui: Guests can indulge in a farm-to-table lunch at the Hali’imaile General Store, a plantation shop in the early 20th century that’s now a restaurant known for its island cuisine.
- Stay at Luxurious, Beachfront Resorts: Guests will lodge in luxury, spending three nights at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort, overlooking the widest stretch of beach in Waikiki, and three nights at The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, a 12-acre property overlooking Ka’anapali Beach.
- MAKE TRAVEL MATTER Experience at Hawaiian Legacy Forest: Guests will join an eco-tour in the Hawaiian Legacy Forest and plant a native Milo tree. A local expert will explain how they are contributing to the healing of the local ecosystem. Guests will then enjoy an al fresco, sustainably sourced farm-to-table lunch while taking in the views of the North Shore.
- Unique Insight Experience in Oahu: While traveling around Oahu, guests will take in the views from Pali Lookout. They will then travel beneath the towering Ko’olau Cliffs and along the rugged Windward Coast, later reaching Sunset Beach and visiting Haleiwa, the social and artistic hub of the North Shore.
For more information, visit insightvacations.com.
And, for more travel inspiration, click here.