Clients looking for some family fun this winter—and perhaps an excuse to visit the Sunshine State—can take advantage of the Escape The Cold promotion being offered by seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels in Orlando.
Available for stays now through March 31, 2019, Disney Springs hotels participating in the Escape The Cold promotion are offering discounted room rates, along with their usual benefits of Extra Magic Hours, which allow guests more time in the Walt Disney World theme parks, and the 60-Day FastPass+ benefit for guests who plan their theme park visits well in advance.
Starting nightly rates during the Escape the Cold promotional period are as follows:
- B Resort & Spa: $108 per room
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista: $143.99 per room
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando: $198 per suite
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace: $167 per room
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista: $166 per room
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area: $119 per room
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista: $89 per room
In addition to these discounted rates, winter visits to Walt Disney World also offer your clients the opportunity to attend special events at the park such as the Epcot International Festival of the Arts, the Disney on Broadway Concert Series, the Atlanta Braves spring training, the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival, and more.
For more information, visit disneyspringshotels.com. To read about Disney’s highly immersive Toy Story Land, which opened in late 2018, click here.