Pleasant Holidays and Journese today launched Pleasant Pro Academy, a set of online educational courses designed to optimize travel advisors’ sales and income opportunities by booking the brands in Pleasant Holidays’ portfolio: Pleasant Holidays, Journese, Air by Pleasant and Pleasant Activities. Consisting of five brief, yet informative, chapters, Course 1 of the program can be completed in less than 60 minutes.
“Once travel advisors graduate Course 1, they unlock a host of exclusive benefits only available to them as certified Pleasant Pro Academy Ambassadors. These education courses are very important in impacting client recommendations,” said Jack E. Richards, president and CEO in press materials.
Pleasant Pro Academy Ambassador Benefits Include:
- 1,000 TRIP points redeemable for personal travel awarded at graduation of Course 1
- Additional 1,000 TRIP points after making three air-inclusive bookings within six months of Course 1 completion
- Certificate of Completion as a Pleasant Pro Academy Ambassador
- Advance notice of educational FAM trips and travel advisor incentives
- Exclusive promotions and sales incentives offered only to Pleasant Pro Academy Ambassadors
Course 1 focuses on the opportunities and benefits of Pleasant Holidays’ four brands, including the Pleasant Holidays Distinction and the Journese Advantage, their Travel Advisor Tool Kits, and an overview of their extensive destination and cruise vacation products worldwide. Course 2 of the program, which will feature more in-depth information on their destinations portfolios, is scheduled to launch later this year. Upon graduation of Course 2, travel advisors will become Pleasant Pro Academy Premier Ambassadors, earning even more exclusive rewards.