Bahia Principe Hotels & Resorts updated its incentives and benefits to their travel advisor loyalty program, Bahia Principe Rewards—points-based system that allows members to earn points by booking hotel stays and exchanging them for a range of prizes.
The company has upgraded Bahia Principe Rewards to include the following features and enhancements:
- Loyalty points do not expire this year and are redeemable at any time with unlimited transfers among teammates. The required points to redeem nights have been reduced and unified by brand. Members may additionally take advantage of the newest triple point promotion, while still redeeming for less.
- Agents can register reservations starting on the first day of the sale and up to three months after their clients’ have checked in at a Bahia Principe property. Additionally, travel agents have up to six months to review or claim a denied booking.
- Travel agent partners may begin to enjoy rates with up to 30 percent off pp on their own bookings.
- Cancellation fees and point penalties on agent bookings will now be waived until the agent’s arrival day.
- Bahia Principe Rewards’ support desk has been expanded across new platforms; partners may now reach customer service via e-mail, WhatsApp and using the online contact form found on the website.
“As we continue with our diligent efforts to navigate the new travel landscape following the pandemic, it is important for us to remain connected with the hard-working travel agent community and provide them with a superior program that will enable them to excel and reach their sales goals,” said Helen Montijano, Bahia Principe’s v.p. of marketing and sales for the U.S. and Canada. “We also want to express how grateful we are for the trust agents have in the Bahia Principe experience and we are positive they will value the new perks we have prepared for them as part of Bahia Principe Rewards.”
The Bahia Principe Rewards platform, which also now offers a new website, is designed for travel professionals. In addition, the rewards program offers partners the information and tools necessary to best provide their clients with planned vacations. Agents can earn points year-round by completing online courses and booking hotel stays, which can be redeemed for prizes including complimentary stays, excursion discounts, spa treatments and more.
For more information, visit bahia-principe.com/booking/b2b/acceso.