For clients who want the Crystal Cruises experience but are short on time, the cruise line has unveiled nine new Crystal Getaways and is currently offering these sailings at a discounted rate.
Scheduled for January, February, April and October 2019, the Crystal Getaways, which are abbreviated segments of existing longer voyages, range from six to 16 days. These itineraries will explore South America, the North American Gulf Coast, South Africa, the South Pacific with New Zealand, and Australia with Indonesia sailing aboard the Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity. The newly added Crystal Getaways include:
- Jan. 5: 6 days, New Orleans to Curacao, Willemstad
- Jan. 11: 8 days, Curacao, Willemstad to Recife, Brazil
- Jan. 11: 10 days, Curacao, Willemstad to Salvador da Bahia, Brazil
- Jan. 11: 13 days, Curacao, Willemstad to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Jan. 24: 8 days, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil to Montevideo, Uruguay
- April 14: 12 days, Cairns, Australia to Singapore
- Oct. 15: 10 days, Panama City, Panama to New Orleans
- Jan. 20: 16 days, Honolulu to Auckland, New Zealand
- Feb. 28: 13 days, Port Louis, Mauritius to Cape Town, South Africa
Both Crystal ships have recently undergone significant redesigns within the last year including enhanced butler-serviced penthouses and suites, open-seating dining with new restaurants, new entertainment venues and enhanced decor in public areas and lounges.
Cruise fares for the new Crystal Getaways begin at $2,560 per suite, with Book Now Savings of up to $1,500 per suite available for bookings by Dec. 31, 2018.