Virgin Voyages announced today that its third lady ship, Resilient Lady, has successfully completed her final sea trial, returning safely to Sestri Shipyard in Genoa, Italy. During the speed trial, she reached a speed of 26.5 mph.
Resilient Lady is scheduled to debut in August out of Athens. Once Resilient Lady hits the waters on August 14, she’ll sail the following 7-night itineraries:
- AdriaticSea & Greek Gems– Piraeus (Athens), Dubrovnik, Kotor, Corfu, Argostoli, Piraeus (Athens)
- Greek Island Glow– Piraeus (Athens), Santorini, Rhodes, Chania (Souda Bay), Mykonos Piraeus (Athens)
Resilient Lady will also embark on one, 9-night journey before doing an 11-night trans-Atlantic voyage from Portugal to Puerto Rico.
- Charming Greece, Italy, Spain and Portugal– Piraeus (Athens), Catania, Palma de Mallorca, Málaga, Lisbon
- Transatlantic Portugal to Puerto Rico– Lisbon, Funchal, Gran Canaria, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, San Juan
Once she’s in the Caribbean this winter, Resilient Lady will be based out of San Juan and stop at Caribbean ports of call on the following itineraries:
- Southeastern Caribbean Isles– San Juan, Tortola, Pointe-a-Pitre, Bridgetown, Castries, St. John’s, San Juan
- Sunsets in the Lesser Antilles– San Juan, Oranjestad, Willemstad, Fort-de-France, Basseterre, San Juan
For more information, visit virginvoyages.com.