Bookings are now open for new 2023-2024 ocean journeys on Emerald Cruises’ luxury yacht Emerald Azzurra and its sister vessel Emerald Sakara, which is due to join the fleet next year. The 100-passenger, 50-suite vessels will sail around new ports in the Mediterranean before embarking on transatlantic voyages to the Caribbean, where they will spend the winter. After visiting ports in Central America, the yachts will head back to Europe in spring 2024.
To celebrate the new itineraries, the company is offering 30% off its 2023 Caribbean cruises as part of its Star-Studded Savings Sale. Bookings must be made between July 1-14, 2022 and full payment must be made within 72 hours of booking.
Emerald Azzurra and Emerald Sakara are ideal ways to explore the Caribbean and Central America because they can “access the small harbors and bays that the big cruise ships can’t get to,” said Maggie Carbonell, v.p. of marketing for Emerald Cruises US, in a press statement. “The marina platform on the yachts’ aft will be a huge draw in these ports, where guests can snorkel, kayak, paddleboard or just play in the turquoise waters.”
Emerald Cruises is offering 11 Caribbean and Central America itineraries in 2023-2024, ranging from eight to 18 days. As well as exploring the places like the Grenadines, West Indies, Panama and Costa Rica, the yachts will stop at several new ports of call including Cartagena, Terre-de-Haut and the uninhabited Isla Tortuga. Highlights from these 2023-2024 itineraries include:
- The 8-day Eastern Caribbean & Grenadines roundtrip journey from St. John’s, Antigua, with stops in Saint-Pierre, Bequia Island, Saint Vincent, Mayreau Island, Soufrière and Terre-de-Haut. Prices start at $3,843 for a Nov. 18, 2023 departure.
- The 8-day Coastal Adventures: Costa Rica and Panama journey from Puntarenas to Panama City, with stops in Isla Tortuga, Quepos, Isla Cebaco, Playa del Muerto and San José Island. Prices start at $4,342 for a Jan. 23, 2024 departure.
Emerald Cruises is offering three, 12-day transatlantic itineraries for 2023-2024 aboard its yachts including:
- The 12-day Ocean Voyage: San Juan-Santa Cruz de Tenerife, with prices starting at $2,914 for an April 5, 2024 departure.
- The 12-day Ocean Voyage: Bridgetown-Lisbon, with prices starting at $2,654 for an April 6, 2024 departure.
New destinations in the Mediterranean are on the agenda for 2023-2024, including the coves and bays of Sardinia, the Balearics, Casablanca, Gibraltar and the Canary Islands. A highlight from Emerald Cruises’ Mediterranean offerings is:
- The 18-day Discover Western Mediterranean & Morocco voyage from Santa Cruz de Tenerife to Rome, with stops in Arrecife, Casablanca, Gibraltar, Mortil, Cartagena, Ibiza, Mahon, Bonifacio, Civitavecchia, Sorrento, Amalfi, Gaeta, Porto Cervo and Porto Santo Stefano. Prices start at $8,152 for an April 17, 2024 departure.
For more information, visit emeraldcruises.com.
For more cruise news, click here.