Halloween is back with Sesame Street friends, and spooky surprises at this fall’s SeaWorld Spooktacular.
Kids of all ages can go trick-or-treating during this daytime event as they explore the decorated candy trail and meet all sorts of characters. From spooky stories to a Halloween dance party and more, this is immersive family fun will be taking place at SeaWorld Orlando. SeaWorld Spooktacular runs weekends Sept. 18 through Oct. 31 and is included with park admission.
Guests of the SeaWorld Spooktacular at SeaWorld Orlando will enjoy:
- New Adventures along the Trick-or-Treat Trail:Costumed youngsters go trick-or-treating for goodies. This year, for the first time in park history, the Trick-or-Treat Trail winds through some of the park’s most iconic spots for a fully immersive SeaWorld adventure. Each candy station on the trick-or-treat trail features an assortment of favorites.
- Halloween Dance Party:Children can join a cast of characters for a Halloween Dance Party where they participate in line-dancing favorites along the Trick-or-Treat Trail.
- Meet a Mermaid:Meet the friendly Halloween mermaids each event day in this immersive experience along the Trick-or-Treat Trail.
- Halloween Happenings at Sesame Street Land: At various times throughout the event, join Count von Count and his furry friends for family-friendly Halloween celebrations that will have everyone dancing and singing.
- Storytime with Big Bird:Gather around Big Bird’s Nest for Storytime with Big Bird, who will be sharing some of his favorite stories at select times throughout the day. See the park schedule for times.
Count von Count’s Spooktacular Breakfast:Start the day with Count von Count’s Spooktacular Breakfast. Guests can get their fill of morning favorites and family-friendly Halloween fun with the Sesame Street friends. Adults start at $32.99 and kids 3-9 $14.95, book now at seaworld.com/orlando/events/halloween-spooktacular.
Spooky Family Fun by Day, Terrifying Halloween Frights by Night.
This fall, SeaWorld becomes the only park in Orlando with Spooktacular family fun by day, and terrifying Howl-O-Scream scares at night. New for this year, a visit to SeaWorld Orlando will turn frightful on select evenings when the park unleashes the all-newHowl-O-Scream Orlando. Guests will encounter roaming haunts rampaging through scare zones and haunted houses with dark passageways home to ghoulish creatures lurking in the depths. Adventuresome guests can deepen the thrills with terrifying rides in the dark on Mako and Infinity Falls, qor enjoy a drink at the interactive bar and feel the electricity of a live show.
This inaugural year of Howl-O-Scream Orlando, will be offered on select nights Friday, Sept. 10 through Sunday, Oct. 31 from 7 p.m. to as late as 2 a.m.
For more information and ticket purchases for this separate-ticketed event visit, seaworld.com/orlando/events/howl-o-scream.