The Travel Corporation (TCC), and its brands Uniworld Boutique River Cruises, Trafalgar, Contiki, Insight Vacations and Brendan Vacations, are marking the end of COVID-19 testing requirements for inbound air travelers to the U.S. with celebratory sales to Europe.
“We know testing to return home was a barrier and concern for so many travelers to book that international ticket and I’m confident we’ll see an uptick in interest in the coming days and week,” said Melissa Da Silva, president of TTC Tour Brands, the tour operator arm of The Travel Corporation, in a press statement. “We’re ready to meet the demand.”
To lure travelers back abroad, Uniworld Boutique River Cruises is offering a “two guests for the price of one” deal on 20 all-inclusive European river cruises as part of their 2022 Friends & Family Sale. To qualify for the discount, bookings must be made by June 30, 2022 and paid in full at the time of booking. The offer does not apply to suites, grand suites or royal suites. Highlights among the discounted itineraries includes:
- The 8-day Venice and the Gems of Northern Italy tour from Venice to Venice, with stops in Torcello, Burano, Mazzorbo, Chioggia, Porto Viro, Polsella, Ferrara and Bologna. Prices start at $2,199.
- The 8-day Castles Along the Rhine tour from Basel to Amsterdam, with stops in Cologne, Koblenz, Boppard, Rudesheim, Mannheim, Speyer, Strasbourg, Kehl, Breisach and Freiburg. Prices start at $2,199.
Trafalgar is offering up to $450 savings on trips on their Best of Italy, Best of Portugal and European Whirl itineraries.
- The 13-day Best of Italy tour covers 15 cities, including Milan, Venice, Rome, Pompeii, Florence, Pisa and Assisi where guests will stay in a former monastery. Discounted prices start at $2925 for a twin share.
- The 11-day Best of Portugal tour covers 14 cities, including Lisbon, Lagos, Port St. Vincent, Porto, Coimbra and Fatima. Prices start at $2,025.
- The 14-day European Whirl tour takes guests to 12 cities in 8 countries. Stops include London, Amsterdam, Innsbruck, Rome, Venice, Florence, Lucerne and Paris. Prices start at $3,675.
Socially minded 18 to 35 olds can save up to 20 percent on selected European tours this summer through Contiki. The company offers 91 different single- and multi-country itineraries within Europe. Tours range from 3 days to 45 days, with prices starting at $349.
Insight Vacations is offering up to 15 percent off last-minute deals to several destinations throughout Europe. There are 45 tours available, including trips to Spain, Portugal, Croatia and Switzerland. The company’s 15-day Best of Spain and Portugal tour to 17 cities starts at $3,776.
Those interested in guided-tours to Ireland and Scotland can save 10 percent per person if they book through Brendan Vacations by July 28, 2022 for travel in September. The savings applies to the land portion of the trip. Dublin, Galway, Cork, Shannon and Killarney are popular stops on vacations offered by the specialist tour operator.
For more information on The Travel Corporation (TCC), visit ttc.com.
For more information on Uniworld Boutique River Cruises, visit uniworld.com.
For more information on Trafalgar, visit trafalgar.com.
For more information on Contiki, visit contiki.com.
For more information on Insight Vacations, visit insightvacations.com.
For more information on Brendan Vacations, visit brendanvacations.com.