Luxury cruise line Seabourn will visit the Hawaiian islands for the first time next year.
The 20-Day Allure of Aloha Holiday on Seabourn Sojourn will depart Dec. 22, 2023 from Los Angeles. The round-trip journey will include stops at Catalina Island, Hilo on the Big Island of Hawaii, Manele Bay on Lanai, Honolulu, the “garden island” of Kauai, and Lahaina on Maui.
The Hawaii sailing is just one part of the 2023 sailings unveiled for the Seabourn Quest, Seabourn Sojourn and Seabourn Ovation.
The other newly announced sailings include:
- Seabourn Quest will sail the Eastern Caribbean on a 14-day Leeward Island Jewels (departing Miami Nov. 7) and a 16-day Antillean Island Holiday itinerary (departing Miami Dec. 19).
- Seabourn Sojourn will sail the Leeward Island Jewels cruise from Miami on Nov. 17.
- Between December 2023 and April 2024, Seabourn Ovation will sail the Caribbean on 12, seven-day sailings between Barbados and St. Maarten.
- Quest will sail the Western Caribbean on two 14-day Central America & Panama Canal Pathfinder voyages, departing Miami on Nov. 21 and Dec. 5.
- On Dec. 1, Sojourn will embark from Miami bound for Los Angeles on a 21-Day Caribbean & Panama Canal Passage.
Combination voyages on Quest include a 28-Day Atlantic Coast & Leeward Islands trip, departing Montreal on Oct. 24 en route to Miami and the Caribbean; a 28-Day Leeward Islands, Central America & Panama Canal sailing round trip from Miami on Nov. 7; and a 30-Day Central America, Panama Canal & Antillean Holiday departing Miami on Dec. 5, with Christmas Day spent at Carambola Beach in St. Kitts & Nevis, and New Year’s Eve at Port Antonio, Jamaica.
Combinations trips on Sojourn include a 35-Day Leeward Islands & Panama Canal Passage, sailing from Miami to Los Angeles on Dec. 1 with stops in the Eastern Caribbean, the Panama Canal, and Central America in between; and a 41-Day Tropical Island Holiday, departing Miami on Dec. 1 which adds Hawaii to the itinerary above.
For more information, see seabourn.com.