IHG Hotels & Resorts debuted its first resort under its upper luxury brand, Regent Hotels & Resorts, in Southeast Asia with the opening of Regent Phu Quoc on April 19. Located in the southwest coast of Vietnam alongside a UNESCO-designated World Biosphere Reserve, the all-suites-and-villas resort is located along Long Beach. Guests at the new property will experience the Regent brand’s hospitality, design, technology, and unique amenities throughout their stay.
Regent Phu Quoc features 176 suites and 126 villas evoking traditional Vietnamese design with contemporarily decor and a soothing color palette. Expansive windows and verandas allow natural light to enter the villas overlooking the ocean or the resort’s landscaped gardens.
At Regent Phu Quoc, guests can experience the brand’s distinctive new offerings, from Personal Havens including a signature an in-suite bath ritual, to With Compliments that provides daily beverages and gourmet snacks from the Refreshment Gallery, along with complimentary daily breakfast buffet at Rice Market, pressing and laundry, and unpacking service. The on-site Regent Experience Agent offers an extensive selection of experiences for travelers.
“We are delighted to introduce Regent’s renowned hospitality to Vietnam and look forward to welcoming guests to experience the inimitable island jewel that is Phu Quoc,” said Juan Losada, general manager, in a press statement. “Regent Phu Quoc will surely be a brand-defining resort in Vietnam and Southeast Asia that will deliver a truly captivating interpretation of the Regent experience, marrying the calming, the imaginative and the extravagant.”
While on property, guests will have access to six restaurants and bars, presenting a signature dining and cultural experience. Executive Chef Bruno Anon will offer guests innovative, immersive dishes in each of the eateries:
- Rice Market, serving locally inspired Vietnamese Chinese cuisine alongside reinventions of the classic dishes
- Ocean Club, the only luxury beach club in Phu Quoc, featuring an assortment of local and Mediterranean cuisine, rum-inspired cocktails, a sophisticated wine selection and a live in-house DJ
- Lobby Lounge is a relaxing foyer parlor serving refreshments, specialty coffees, fresh teas, signature cocktails as well as reputable international and artisanal local spirits in a space filled with curated art
- Fu Bar, an exclusive sky pool terrace and bar specializing in gin-focused cocktails along with craft beers, fresh fruit concoctions and a refreshing wine selection
- Oku, a Franco-Japanese Salon de Beouf showcasing the finest beef and home to Phu Quoc’s Omakase Counter for interactive dining experiences
- Bar Jade, a speakeasy serving fine artisanal spirits and custom cocktails mixed with fresh local herbs
The Spa at Regent Phu Quoc offers a holistic approach to mindful self-care while combining innovative techniques with natural remedies. Within the spa, guests can get manicures and pedicures at the Cure Studio in partnership with Bastien Gonzalez. The Health Club features a fitness center, reset meditation studio and rooftop yoga pavilions to recharge and rejuvenate. Throughout their stay, guests can experience a highly personalized wellness itinerary guided by the resident Holistic Wellness Coach.
The Regent Club will give guests access to intimate private areas to unwind. In the artfully crafted spaces including a private rooftop infinity pool, travelers will enjoy an array of bespoke dining and participate in exclusive activities only available to Regent Club guests.
Guests booking stays through July 14 can experience A Spellbinding Discovery, Regent Phu Quoc’s opening offer that gives travelers access to the resort’s signature amenities. Included in the offer are chauffeured arrival and departure transfers, complimentary breakfast at Rice Market, an in-room Refreshment Library replenished daily, daily laundry and garment pressing, and the choice of one of Regent’s luxurious signature experiences including a four-course beachfront dinner, 90-minute treatment at The Spa, or an in-room champagne breakfast experience.
Room rates start at $361.
For more information, visit phuquoc.regenthotels.com.
For more hotel news and updates, click here.