Cunard today has implemented an interim policy for all guests with bookings departing through July 31, 2020, providing ultimate flexibility.
Onboard Credit for Guests
Guests traveling before the end of August this year, who choose to keep their booking as currently scheduled, will have additional onboard credit applied to their booking (bookings made prior to March 11, 2020).
The amount of credit is shown below, applicable per stateroom:
- $150 per stateroom for 1- to 3-night voyages
- $300 per stateroom for 4- to 7-night voyages
- $600 per stateroom for 8- to 14-night voyages
- $900 per stateroom for 15-night or longer voyages
Future Cruise Credit for Cancelled Bookings
All guests with existing and new bookings on cruises departing prior to July 31, 2020 may now cancel up to 48 hours prior to departure.
- Cancelled bookings will receive a Future Cruise Credit equivalent to the cancellation fees, and refunds will be given on any remaining funds paid.
- The Future Cruise Credit may be applied to any voyages sailing by end of March 2022 (bookings to be made before December 31, 2021).
- The Future Cruise Credit is non-refundable but may be used on multiple sailings.
Guests who cancelled bookings between Feb. 1, 2020 and March 5, 2020 for sailings before the end of July 2020, but who did not opt to convert their cancellation charge into a Future Cruise Credit, will have this automatically credited to their account which will be applicable to voyages sailing before the end of March 2022.
Effective immediately (and rolled back to March 6, 2020), for existing and new bookings, and for sailings through July 31, 2020, Cunard will protect commissions for cancelled bookings that are paid in full and inside final payment. Consistent with our existing policy, our Future Cruise Credits are fully commissionable.
For more information, contact your Business Development Manager, visit OneSource, or call Cunard toll free at 1-800-528-6273. You can also visit, cunard.com/en-us.