Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser will fully immerse guests in a “galaxy far, far away” when it debuts in 2022 at Walt Disney World Resort. As part of this first-of-its-kind vacation experience, guests immerse themselves in the Star Wars world during a 2-day, 2-night adventure.
Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser invites guests into a new kind of “storyliving” as they travel the galaxy in aboard the Halcyon starcruiser, known for its “impeccable service and exotic destinations.” They will stay in well-appointed cabins, experience “exquisite dining and out of-this-world entertainment,” visit Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios and much more.
Throughout the journey, guests’ choices will determine their personal adventures by interacting with characters, crew and other passengers they meet as they become part of the action and the broader Star Wars saga. Decisions guests make will determine how their individual stories unfold as they seize control of their destinies—and potentially impact the fate of the galaxy.
Launch from Walt Disney World Resort
- Guests arrive at the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser terminal at Walt Disney World and check in for their 2-night experience.
- Guests will enter a Launch Pod to begin their Star Wars story. Through windows above, they’ll see themselves leave their world behind as they jump into hyperspace and draw closer and closer to the Halcyon starcruiser.
- When the Launch Pod docks with the starcruiser and the airlock opens, guests will step into the ship’s main deck Atrium to begin their journey.
An All-Immersive Experience
- A visit aboard the Halcyon starcruiser plunges guests into a multi-day, interactive story that interweaves with members of the crew, other passengers, familiar Star Wars characters and others. Guests may encounter the starcruiser’s “strong and charismatic” captain, the ship’s “plucky” mechanic, heroes of the Resistance or many more as they choose alliances and chart their courses.
- The all-immersive experience features onboard activities, such as learning the ancient ways of the lightsaber and facing off against a training remote, where guests may discover their own connection with the Force; and visiting the starcruiser’s bridge to learn about its systems and how to operate them, including navigation and defense.
- Guests will find refreshment each day in a supper club known as the Crown of Corellia Dining Room. It offers breakfast and lunch daily to passengers before transitioning each evening into a multi-course menu of both otherworldly and familiar origins. One night’s dinner will feature a live performance from a galactic superstar who can captivate an entire room with the crook of her jewel-encrusted purple Twi’lek finger.
- The journey also includes an excursion to Batuu, where guests can explore the winding pathways of Black Spire Outpost and seek out a hidden Resistance base.
Fun Facts – Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser guests will be the first to see characters like Rey wield a brand-new, more realistic lightsaber designed by Walt Disney Imagineering Research and Development to create in-person moments previously only seen in films or shows.
- Every window in the Halcyon starcruiser—including those in each cabin—has a view of the galaxy beyond, with ever-changing vistas as the ship progresses from destination to destination.
- Guests will be able to explore the starcruiser and perhaps discover hidden spaces deep in the mechanics of the ship—perfect for uncovering secrets…or holding clandestine meetings.
- The Crown of Corellia Dining Room is named for Corellia, the planet known galaxy-wide for the shipyards that created not only the Halcyon starcruiser, but also the famed Millennium Falcon.
- For a limited time, guests visiting Disney’s Hollywood Studios can now see a model of the Halcyon starcruiser on display inside Walt Disney Presents.