The all-inclusive Serenade Punta Cana Beach, Spa & Casino Resort has created Serenade Agents, which allows travel advisors to register with the company to receive competitive rates, commission offers and the latest news about the resort and future properties in the Serenade Caribbean Hotels collection.
Through Serenade Agents, travel advisors receive the following benefits:
- Best Available Rate Guaranteed
- Personalized attention to manage the negotiated rates
- Make reservations for clients safely, reliably and quickly
- Commissionable rates (10 percent) with access to bonus commissions and special discounts throughout the year
- Updated information about Serenade Punta Cana and any future resorts in the Serenade Caribbean Hotels portfolio
Travel advisors can register for Serenade Agents through the resort’s website serenadepuntacana.com and select “travel agents” on the page. Travel advisors must include their valid identification number at the time of booking, including IATA, IATAN, CLIA, TRUE; ACTA, ARC, ABTA, TIDS, ATOL and TICO.
The 603-room all-inclusive Serenade Punta Cana is situated on Playa Cabeza de Toro in Punta Cana, and features a casino, spa, nightclub, theater, kids’ and teens’ clubs, pools and expansive white-sand beach.
Serenade Punta Cana’s elevated five-star guest experience—Serenade Preferred Club—features premium amenities for guests reserving the resort’s Ocean View Superior, Premium and Serenade suites in addition to the standard all-inclusive amenities including:
- Exclusive Master Class in Nikkei with demonstrations in the flavors of the renowned Japanese-Peruvian cuisine
- Barista Workshop exclusive activity where guests experience making different coffees and participate in a blind tasting to identify the different coffee aromas
- Cocktail Master Class exclusive activity with guests receiving cocktail lessons with an internationally recognized bartender
- Exclusive Wine and Cava Tasting Workshop where participants learn to identify the intricacies of the different drinks from an internationally renowned sommelier
- VIP area on the resort’s beach featuring European- and Asian-style Balinese sun beds, hammocks and beach umbrellas. Both the exclusive pool and the VIP beach area will have personalized butler service offering guests a selection of hot and cold appetizers, exclusive dishes and beverages
- Access to Sunset Bar, a private rooftop bar with an exclusive swimming pool where guests enjoy spectacular views of the ocean and majestic sunsets. Sunset Bar features a terrace with sunbathing area and an exclusive bar area highlighted by carefully selected international drinks such as Cava sparkling wines, champagne, and other innovative cocktails. The atmosphere is further enhanced by a variety of musical performances sprinkled throughout the day
- Exclusive gourmet restaurant NOT – “Not an Ordinary Thing” offering private service for breakfast and lunch, as well as a carefully selected menu of international culinary specialties for dinner service and a complete wine, Cava and champagne menu
- Exclusive lounge with concierge service. Guests can enjoy a special selection of light dining fare, plussnacks, pastries and baked good.
- VIP Terrace Bar featuring cocktail service, ice cream and natural smoothies made with tropical fruits, Cavas, champagne and premium international drinks
- Exclusive pool with Jacuzzi and sunbathing area featuring use of lounge chairs, hammocks and beach umbrellas
- Nightly turndown service; access to a special pillow menu featuring five different types of pillows; a personal premium vanity kit and premium bathrobes and slippers for use in the suite
- Private check-in and check-out
- Premium alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks