INNSiDE by Melia New York Nomad is Melia Hotels International’s first property in New York City and first INNSiDE by Melia hotel in North America. Focusing on sustainability, holistic bleisure, music and culture, the property embraces the local Nomad area and creates an environment where guests can work remotely, workout, dine, rest and play.
The property is home to spacious guestrooms, which boast bright, stylish and contemporary interiors with select rooms offering terraces and views of the Midtown skyline, Freedom Tower, or downtown Manhattan skyline.
Located on West 27th Street, the property offers guests easy access to the city’s major tourist and cultural attractions, as well as shopping areas. Additional highlights of the property include:
- Recently launched partnership with pet product designer and manufacturer paw.com, offering a cozier, more comfortable stay for its four-legged guests in the hotel’s pet-friendly rooms.
- The property’s Day Stay program, proves guests access to a remote workspace with work essentials. Guests can book guestrooms and enjoy hotel services from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. at a starting rate of $89/day.
- Access to The Wilson, the hotel’s lobby-level coastal bistro serving up classic interpretations of high-quality, northeastern style seafoodand a two-course dog menu, helmed by executive chef Adrienne Guttieri. The Wilson is currently open for limited indoor dining and heated outdoor dining on its covered patio space.
- Reservations available at the recently renovated 20th Floor Fitness Center, equipped with machines for all fitness levels, including cycling bikes that offer a virtual guided cycling experience, while overlooking downtown Manhattan.
- Updated safety measures and protocols through the implementation of Stay Safe with Melia guidelines in compliance with Bureau Veritas, an industry leader in inspection, certification, and testing.
For more information, visit melia.com.
And, check out these destinations currently closed for global travel.