The cruise industry’s leading annual business-to-business event, Seatrade Cruise Global, returns to the Miami Beach Convention Center, Sept. 27-30, 2021, celebrating its 35th anniversary edition in a new hybrid format. In conjunction with its traditional program, this year’s edition will feature a virtual conference track, giving the community additional options to participate. The 4-day event will focus on the “The Future of Cruising” with leading cruise lines, ports, destinations and travel service providers weighing in on all aspects of the industry’s critical and continued recovery.
“As the global cruising business platform, we’re devoted to serving and supporting the entire industry—coming together to further connections, innovation and education has never been more vital for cruise community stakeholders,” said Chiara Giorgi, global brand and event director for Seatrade Cruise, in a press release statement. “Safety is top of mind for us, and our reimagined hybrid program allows attendees to unite effectively, safely and with confidence.”
The Seatrade Cruise Global program will feature expert speakers and panel discussions on topics and trends shaping the cruise market—including the State of the Global Cruise Industry keynote address.
Highlighted segments include:
- Community Stewardship: Discussing effective ways to support partnerships on a local level.
- Technology Innovations: Explores how IOT is revolutionizing the guest experience.
- Health and Safety: Delves into the latest updates on protocols and operational practices.
- Sustainability: Explores current systems around waste management, emissions reduction, LNG ships and more.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Spotlights ways to raise awareness and build a foundation for a successful DEI program.
- Entertainment: Giving a practical look backstage at how productions have transformed.
Registration is now open; for pricing options and to register for the event, CLICK HERE.