In honor of the upcoming 25th installation of the blockbuster series “No Time to Die,” Royalton Negril invites guests to the spy’s favorite island, Jamaica, to immerse themselves in a lavish Bond-inspired vacation experience with the 007 Nights In Negril package available Sep. 1 – Oct. 31, starting at $17,500 for a 7-night stay.
Royalton Negril offers guests an opportunity to live the “Bond” lifestyle. Upon arrival a “Shaken Not Stirred” Martini Bar including Belvedere Vodka and Gordan’s Dry Gin will be waiting in-room, as well as Tom Ford cufflinks for him and Louboutin “So Kate” heels for her.
A true spy experience wouldn’t be complete without adventure, and Royalton Negril encourages guests to set sail on a private yacht to sip Bolliger Champagne as the sun sets and take to the skies via helicopter to observe the waters and vast Jamaican jungles below.
The 007 Nights In Negril package includes:
- VIP Lounge Arrival and Departure service
- Black Car Transportation
- Diamond Club Presidential Suite
- “Shaken Not Stirred” In-room Martini Bar including 007 official cocktail book, SHAKEN
- Bond Themed Welcome Amenity
- Tom Ford Mother of Pearl Cuff Links worn in “SkyFall”
- Christian Louboutin “So Kate” Pumps worn in “SPECTRE”
- C/X Experience Private Meal
- Premium Cabana Package
- Helicopter Tour of Negril
- Private Yacht Sunset Cruise
A minimum 7-night stay is required. Travel is available from Oct. 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022 with a minimum 4-6 weeks booking in advance.
For more information, visit royaltonresorts.com/royalton-negril/specials/007-nights-in-negril.
For more travel inspiration, click here.