Disney Springs Resort has announced “Summer Fun” rates available at all seven of its hotels for stays through August 28, 2019.
The special room rates allow guests to experience some of the new offerings at the Walt Disney World Resort such as the 11-acre Toy Story Land; Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy, at Disney’s Hollywood Studios; and the Hakuna Matata Time Dance Party, at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
The seven Disney Springs Resort area hotels are all situated within easy walking distance of Disney Springs, which boasts more than 150 retail, dining and entertainment establishments—including six restaurants influenced by renowned James Beard Award-winning chefs. Disney Springs also offers 25 different entertainment acts every night, including live music and more.
The Disney Springs Resort area hotels’ “Summer Fun” rates for stays through August 28, 2019 are:
- B Resort & Spa – rates from $89 per room, per night
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – rates from $84.99 per room, per night
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando – rates from $113 per suite, per night
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – rates from $98 per room, per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – rates from $93 per room, per night
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area – rates from $89 per room, per night
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – rates from $80 per room, per night.
Guests staying at these hotels can also enjoy two additional benefits at the Walt Disney World Theme Parks through December 31, 2020. The Extra Magic Hours benefit allows guests to experience extra time in at least one of the Walt Disney World Theme Parks each day, either before it opens or after it closes. While the 60-Day FastPass+ benefit provides the opportunity to reserve access to select attractions, shows, and more up to 60 days before you arrive.
Guests will also receive the “Disney Springs Passport” booklet that features discounts and specials from Disney Springs merchants on entertainment, shopping and dining. Included are discounts and special offers at Rainforest Cafe at Disney Springs Marketplace, House of Blues Restaurant, The Polite Pig, T-Rex Cafe, Frontera Cocina, Wolfgang Puck Express, Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante, Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company, and Ghirardelli Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop.
For more information, visit DisneySpringsHotels.com.