Oceania Cruises has released its 2022 Europe & North America Collection of itineraries for preview prior to opening for sale on Nov. 11, 2020.
The complete collection of 110 itineraries, featuring 77 brand-new offerings including 10 new ports, can be viewed online or via the comprehensive season preview brochure. The 2022 Europe & North America Collection offers 56 itineraries that range from seven to 14 days in length. For clients looking to blend multiple continents and cultures into a single vacation, there are 54 voyages ranging from 15 to 46 days.
Oceania Cruises is offering a kaleidoscope of curated experiences at more than 250 ports of call throughout Northern and Western Europe, Iceland, Greenland, the Mediterranean, Greek Isles, Holy Lands, Alaska, Canada & New England, Bermuda, South America, and the Caribbean.
- 110 itineraries, 77 of them brand-new along with 10 captivating new ports to explore such as Aarhus, Denmark; Killybegs, Ireland; and the Lofoten Islands in Norway
- 11 voyages of seven to 14 days aboard Marinaand Sirena that explore the history, antiquities, and architecture of Scandinavia and Russia
- Oceania Cruises will have your clients exploring Alaska via glacier trekking, helicopter flightseeing and Go Local tours, plus more voyages cruising Hubbard Glacier with 12 departures from Seattle, Vancouver, or Los Angeles of seven, nine, 10, 11, 12 or 13 days
- 46 voyages to the western Mediterranean, Greek Isles, Turkey, and Canary Islands ranging from seven to 14 days
- Discover the treasures and sacred destinations of the Holy Land with 16 voyages that call on ports in Israel, Turkey, and Egypt
- For connoisseurs of food and wine there are six unique itineraries that focus on western Europe’s wine countries while another four are devoted to the culinary treasures of the United Kingdom, Scotland, Wales, and the emerald isle of Ireland
- Unwind with Bermuda getaways offering all the bliss of a tropical escape with the convenience of 7-day roundtrip New York departures
- Explore the best of New England, the Canadian Maritimes, Greenland, Iceland, the Norwegian Fjords, Baltic capitals, wine countries of France, Spain, and Portugal plus the Azores in one 46-day voyage, sailing roundtrip from New York City aboard Insignia
- Undertake the ultimate immersion of the western Europe wine countries of Iberia, North Africa, Madeira, the Canary Islands, and Bermuda aboard Sirenawith 25 ports of call in 38 days
- Traverse the Mediterranean with 18 ports in 22 days aboard Nauticafrom Jerusalem to Barcelona
- Venture north of the Arctic Circle aboard Sirena’s sailing to the North Cape, Murmansk, and the mysteriously infamous Archangel, Russia