Divi & Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusives is now offering a limited-time Culinary Journey Package for stays during the month of October.
With this package guests will be able to enjoy a range of gourmet perks ranging from a beachfront happy hour to an exclusive culinary event or a specially curated dining experience, all in addition to the resorts’ 10 all-inclusive dining venues and eight bars
As part of the new package, Divi & Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusives will welcome masterchef Michel Lambermon for an exclusive culinary event on October 22 at Fusion Restaurant Wine and Piano Bar. As a member of Big Green Egg Europe, Chef Lambermon will lead an interactive event where guests will have the opportunity to enjoy barbeque and learn his expert grilling tips. For those looking for a more intimate dining experience, the option to enjoy a specially curated 3-course, Green Egg barbeque prix fixe menu at the delicious Fusion Restaurant Wine and Piano Bar is also available.
The Culinary Journey package is eligible for travel between Oct. 1-31, 2021, when booked by Sept. 30, 2021 with code CHEFEVENT21, and includes:
- Rates starting at $275 pp, per night at either Divi Aruba All Inclusive in a Gardenview room or Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive in a Deluxe Oceanfront room
- Option to choose between:
- Attend the exclusive culinary event with Chef Michel Lambermon on Oct. 22
- Enjoy dinner for two at Fusion Restaurant Wine and Piano Bar with a specially curated 3-course menu, not including alcohol
- One Happy hour drink for two adults at the Beach Bar per stay between the 5:00 – 6:00pm
In honor of this new package, the resorts are also hosting a special Sweepstakes where one individual could win an all-inclusive, 7-night stay for two, Big Green Egg Mini and more. The dates of travel for the prize-stay must include the night of Oct. 22, so the winner can attend the exclusive culinary event.
To enter, visit diviaruba.com/sweepstakes-greenegg.
The Gourmet Getaway Sweepstakes includes:
- 7-night stay for two in Premium Oceanfront Room at Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusive
- Private masterclass with Chef Michel Lambermon
- Big Green Egg mini (value of $400)
- VIP participation in all special events celebrating the Culinary Journey Package, including the exclusive night at Fusion Restaurant on Oct. 22
At Divi & Tamarijn Aruba All Inclusives, safety, well-being and peace of mind are of the utmost importance. To ensure every aspect of guests’ visit to the resorts is stress-free, the resorts provide an on-site COVID-19 testing facility and a Clean Check health and safety program, which follows the recommendations of the Centers for Diseases Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO), alongside the Aruba Ministry of Health’s Gold Seal validation.
For the terms and conditions of the sweepstakes, visit diviaruba.com/toc-chef2021.
And, for more travel inspiration, click here.