Oceania Cruises has revealed its 2025 Summer Collection of small-ship luxury voyages featuring more than 100 itineraries—plus nearly 50 Grand Voyages—to alluring corners of the world like Europe, Canada, Alaska and the paradise islands of the South Pacific, plus new boutique ports of call.
Oceania’s collection of diverse voyages includes more than 70 distinct sailings across the Mediterranean and Northern Europe with Marina splitting her time between the Mediterranean, the western wine countries, and the northern regions of Iceland, Greenland and the Canadian Maritimes; Vista sailing through the capitals of Scandinavia, the Norwegian Fjords and the British Isles; and the maiden Mediterranean season of Allura, Oceania Cruises’ newest ship.
“2025 is slated to be our biggest year yet at Oceania Cruises with Allura’s maiden season and our first collection featuring all eight boutique ships on sale,” said Frank A. Del Rio, President of Oceania Cruises in a media release. “With our 2025 Summer Collection, we look forward to continuing to show why Oceania Cruises is acclaimed for its destination-rich itineraries by offering new ports of call and expanded service into highly sought-after regions.”
2025 Summer Collection Highlights
- More than 100 destination-rich itineraries, plus nearly 50 Grand Voyages.
- Riviera sails in Alaska for the very first time, offering the ultimate Last Frontier experience with more than a dozen explorations of glaciers and wilderness.
- Allura, Vista, Marina, Sirena and Nautica explore Europe with 70+ diverse itinerary options, including northern and southern Europe.
- Itinerary lengths ranging from 7 to 56 days.
- Regatta will sail the first summer season French Polynesia and Hawaii itineraries, spanning the gorgeous blue lagoon of Bora Bora, the black sand beaches of Tahiti, the colorful coral reefs of Raiatea and the soaring mountains of Nuku Hiva.
- 100+ overnight stays including Seville, Jerusalem, Istanbul, Bordeaux, Berlin, Antwerp, Montreal, Bora Bora and Papeete, giving guests more time to explore Oceania Cruises’ ports of call.
- 10 new ports of call including Cesme, Turkey; Kemi, Finland; Lulea, Sweden; Maniitsoq, Greenland; Pozzallo (Sicily), Italy; Samos, Greece; Scrabster, Scotland; Sibenik, Croatia; Sundsvall, Sweden; and Vaasa, Finland.
Virtually everything is included with an Oceana Cruises simply MORE fare: free roundtrip airfare; free airport transfers; a generous shore excursion credit of up to $1,600 per stateroom to be spent on tours of their choice; and a comprehensive beverage package available during lunch and dinner at onboard restaurants featuring dozens of vintage Champagnes, premium wines and international beers.
For more information, visit nclhltd.com.