Starting November 22, your clients can take their holiday celebrations at Universal Orlando Resort to the next level with the all-new “Universal’s Holiday Tour,” a specially guided tour filled with exclusive access to holiday experiences across the theme parks.
On select nights, there will be tours filled with exclusive experiences, including meeting The Grinch, a private showing of “The Magic of Christmas at Hogwarts Castle,” special access to the holiday tribute store, and more.
Available on select dates this holiday season, the guided experience will give guests the opportunity to:
- Enjoy priority access to Universal’s Holiday Experience Featuring Macy’s Balloons, where they can get up-close with larger-than-life parade balloons and stunning floats inspired by everything from iconic holiday staples to characters from popular animated films – and enjoy a special appearance by Santa Claus
- Embark on a tour of the first-ever Holiday Tribute Store, featuring four incredibly-themed rooms – including one inspired by The Grinch – stocked with a variety of new merchandise
- Meet and greet The Grinch at Circus McGurkus Cafe Stoo-pendous in Seuss Landing, where they can encounter the mean, green one himself and enjoy a delicious Hot Cocoa Bar
- Cap off the evening in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Hogsmeade at Islands of Adventure with an exclusive showing of “The Magic of Christmas at Hogwarts Castle” – a stunning projection of holiday spirit and Christmas moments inspired by the beloved “Harry Potter” stories
- And, guests will also receive a special, themed gift during the tour to commemorate their experience
Universal’s Holiday Tour is available on select dates beginning November 22 through January 3, 2021. This tour has limited availability and advanced reservations are required. For more information about this offering and all of Universal Orlando’s Holidays experiences visit, UniversalOrlando.com/Winter
Universal Orlando continues to implement its enhanced health and safety procedures and guidelines focused on “screening, spacing and sanitization” across its entire destination, and those practices will be applied to all experiences taking place during Universal’s Holiday Tour. Key measures include requiring face coverings, enforcing social distancing, limiting capacity in each tour group and at each experience throughout the tour, including at “The Magic of Christmas at Hogwarts Castle,” and more.
To learn more visit UniversalTravelAdvisors.com. For more information on Universal Orlando’s newest resort, click here.