Not only is Epcot’s 20th Annual International Food & Wine Festival right around the corner, but seven Downtown Disney Resort Area Hotels are joining in on the celebrations by offering guests special discounted rates from Sept. 25 to Nov. 16, 2015.
The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is a 3-week multi-cultural event featuring tastes from Africa, the Dominican Republic, and France, as well as Greece, Ireland, and Morocco, just to name a few. At the festival, guests can sample dishes from more than 30 global marketplace tasting booths sprinkled around Epcot’s World Showcase Lagoon, in addition to watching culinary demonstrations, and beverage and mixology seminars. In addition, the Eat to the Beat Concert Series will provide guests with musical entertainment with performances by Wilson Phillips, Rick Springfield, and STARSHIP. Entrance to the festival is included with park admission, however, food and beverage samples are sold separately.
You can book your clients at one of seven hotels offering special room rates:
- B Resort & Spa – rates start at $89 per room per night
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel – rates start at $69 per room per night
- Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa – rates start at $79 per room per night
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton – rates start at $129 per suite per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – rates start at $159 per room per night
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Downtown Disney area – rates start at $89 per room per night
- Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Resort – rates start at $75 per room per night
Guests staying at a discounted Downtown Disney hotel will receive a Downtown Disney Deals booklet at check-in. The discount book is filled with special offers from more than 30 dining, entertainment, and shopping venues in the Downtown Disney area, including the Rainforest Cafe, The LEGO Store, Planet Hollywood, and House of Blues Restaurant. For more information, visit downtowndisneyhotels.com.