Blue Diamond Resorts has partnered with MAS Servicios to provide guests with free All-In Medical Insurance. Starting Sept. 1, 2020, guests who book directly through the Blue Diamond Resorts websites or through the reservation team will automatically receive extended health insurance to cover expenses incurred from any accidents or illnesses, including COVID-19 related medical needs, while on vacation.
“The health and safety of our guests continues to be our number one priority,” said Jordi Pelfort, president of Hotels and Resorts at Sunwing Travel Group. “By partnering with MAS Servicios to provide our valued guests with free All-In Medical Insurance, we are adding another layer of protection to our Safety-Assured Vacations program in order to help give our guests peace of mind so they can focus on relaxing in paradise.”
Blue Diamond Resorts’ All-In Medical Insurance provided by MAS Servicios includes, but is not limited to, the following coverage:
- Medical assistance due to accident or illness (COVID-19 included) coverage up to $55,000
- Emergency medical transfer, funeral or repatriation coverage up to $50,000
- If a guest must remain at the hotel due to illness, coverage of quarantine costs up to $100 per night for 14 nights for the guest and three travel companions
- Airfare covered for early return due to death of a relative or due to home-related accidents and emergencies
- Medication for hospitalization, home doctor, 24-hour telephone medical assistance, psychological assistance, 24-hour legal assistance and checked luggage location are all included.
In addition, the hotel management group has partnered with Cristal International Standards, an industry-leading global health and security risk management business. Blue Diamond Resorts’ Safety-Assured Vacations program features Cristal’s new POSI-Check (Prevention of the Spread of Infection), which is designed to monitor the effectiveness of health and safety programs in response to communicable infections in hotels and restaurants around the world.
For more information, visit bluediamondresorts.com/travel-insurance.
Don’t miss this feature from Recommend’s June issue, “The Importance of Travel Insurance Post-COVID-19.” And, check out the July/August issue for info on how countries are preparing to welcome back travelers.we