Register now to attend the 2023 ASTA Global Convention in San Juan, Puerto Rico, May 2-4, before rates increase in February. Known as the “Essential Industry Event for Travel Agency Professionals,” this event is where the best of the best in the travel industry meet for three days of inspiration, education and entertainment. This year attendees can expect:
- Top-notch education from industry experts
- Networking opportunities through the trade show
- Sightseeing day tours exploring the San Juan area
- Fantastic evening networking events, including the Welcome Reception at La Plaza at Distrito T-Mobile
- Celebrity keynote speaker
- Return home with plenty of new ideas and strategies to boost your business!
Now available: all registered attendees can reserve a spot on one of the FAM journeys scheduled for before or after the convention—they are filling up quickly! Only registered attendees have access to these educational journeys around the island. Space is very limited, and one FAM is already on a waitlist. Check out the different itineraries and hotel accommodations. You can choose either pre (April 28-May 1) or post (May 5-8) options:
- Family Travel: Cruise through El Yunque National Rainforest on an ATV and experience a zipline adventure while enjoying multiple family-friendly hotel site inspections.
- Adventure Travel: Explore Toro Verde Adventure Park or hike in El Yunque National Rainforest while enjoying multiple hotel site inspections.
- Luxury Travel: Stay in and explore Old San Juan, while enjoying site inspections of multiple luxurious hotel properties. WAITLIST ONLY
Register today, we look forward to seeing you in Puerto Rico!