The United States Tour Operators Association (USTOA) is kicking off its annual Travel Together Month in September with exclusive incentives for agents and consumers.
The Travel Together Month features a selection of offers from various tour operators as well as bonus commissions, exclusive agent savings, and a chance to win trips and cash during the month of September. A few of the offerings include:
- Lion World Travel—agents earn $100 pp booked on the Discover East Africa tour for travel on April and May Departures
- Zegrahm Expeditions—receive a $100 gift card for each new guest booked on Across the Antarctic Circle: Voyage to the 7th Continent for the Jan. 22, 2018 and Feb. 4, 2018 departures
- Asia Answers—earn bonus commission of $50 pp booked on a China vacation lasting seven days or longer for travel through AUg. 31, 2018
- Celtic Tours—enjoy an Italian vacation with the travel agent exclusive of the 5-night Tuscan Villa independent package with car rental or transfers, net rates start at $49 ppl for travel by Dec. 15, 2017
- CroisiEurope Cruises—sell three double cabins (or six passengers) on the 11-day safari cruise itinerary and be entered to win an 11-day safari cruise for two for travel in 22018 based on availability; prize drawing is on Dec. 20, 2017
- Alexander+Roberts—earn $500 pp Booking Bonuses on all Private Tours, Small Ship Cruises, and Small Group Journeys when clients pay in full for travel through April 2019
Offers can be booked Sept. 1-30, 2017. For more exclusive travel savings, visit ustoa.com/travel-together-month.