Agents, take note: for the teaches and school staff on your roster, they can now take advantage of Teacher Appreciation Rates at seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels in Florida.
The Teacher Appreciation Rates are available to preschool, daycare, kindergarten to college teachers and support staff in the U.S. and Canada for stays May 28-Sept. 15, 2018. These hotels are within an easy walk to Disney Springs, and also provide shuttle transportation every 30 mins to all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks, two water parks, and at night to the Disney Springs area. In addition, now through Dec. 31, 2018, guests of the seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels can enjoy Extra Magic Hours at Walt Disney World Resort Theme Parks, with a valid theme park admission. For more information on the Extra Magic Hours calendar, visit disneyworld.com/parkhours, as the park with extended hours change.
Guests will also be able to link their hotel reservation on mydisneyexperience.com, which gives them the opportunity to make FastPass+ selections up to 60 days before their travel. In addition, guests will receive the 2018 Disney Springs Passport booklet that features discounts and specials from Disney Springs merchants. For those guests who would like some time on the golf course, guests at these properties also get advance tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney World Resort golf courses, as well as the ability to book advance dining and dinner show reservations for all restaurants across the Walt Disney World Resort.
Room rates for the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels’ Teacher Appreciation stays are:
- B Resort & Spa—rates from $89 per room, per night
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista—rates from $125.99 per room, per night
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando—rates from $125 per suite, per night
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace—rates from $147 per room, per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista—rates from $111 per room, per night
- Holiday Inn Orlando—rates from $99 per room, per night
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista—ates from $82 per room, per night.
For more information, visit DisneySpringsHotels.com.