Island Destinations and IDX, The Power of Travel have rolled out summer deals for travelers heading to exotic locales in Bali, Costa Rica, Punta Cana, Turks and Caicos, Hawaii, Mexico, Bermuda, Maldives and the Caribbean.
Island Destinations’ discounts include:
- One&Only Reethi Rah, Maldives: This serene getaway is offering savings up to $9,080 for a 7-night stay in a 2-villa residence with a pool, as well as a 60-minute massage and daily breakfast for two, two complimentary nights, complimentary half board and more.
- NIZUC Resort & Spa, Mexico: This luxury hotspot is offering up to $1,150 in savings that include a 3-night stay in an Ocean Suite or Garden Pool Villa with a guaranteed upgrade, butler service and one complimentary night.
- The Shore Club, Turks and Caicos: This family-friendly resort is offering a 7-night stay in an Oceanfront Study with savings of up to $3,450, which include two complimentary nights, daily breakfast for two, a treehouse themed kids club, $250 in resort credit and more.
- Grand Velas Los Cabos, Mexico: This new tranquil retreat offers a savings of up to $1,280 including a guaranteed upgrade, spa credit, daily meals and beverages and more.
IDX Collection’s Xclusive Xtras include:
- Garza Blanca Preserve Resort & Spa, Puerto Vallarta: This coastal getaway offers savings of up to $780, guaranteed upgrade, a $100 resort credit and daily a la carte breakfast for two with stunning views of both the Pacific Ocean and the Sierra Madre Mountains.
- The Landings Resort and Spa by Elegant Hotels, St. Lucia: This Caribbean paradise offers savings of up to $700, guaranteed upgrade at time of booking, a $200 resort credit, daily complimentary breakfast, complimentary watersports, plus beachfront dining, as well as gourmet dining.
- Paradisus Punta Cana, Dominican Republic: This vibrant all-inclusive, all-suite resort features savings of up to $440, guaranteed upgrade, a Kids Zone and golf at the Cocotal Golf & Country Club.
For more information, visit islanddestinations.com.