Seabourn cruise line says the expedition ships Seabourn Venture and Seabourn Pursuit will spend fall, winter and spring of 2023-2024 exploring Antarctica, South America, the South Pacific, Indonesia, and beyond.
Venture voyages in the Pacific
Seabourn cruise ship Venture will operate 11 voyages, ranging from 14 to 24 days, between September 2023 and April 2024. Initially sailing from Japan, the luxury cruise ship will visit a variety of South Pacific islands and destinations before reaching New Zealand in December.
From there, the Venture will sail to Australia for a series of cruises before heading to Bali in March 2024.
Seabourn Venture’s 2023-24 cruises will include:
- 22-day voyage from Kobe, Japan to Brisbane, Australia: Sept. 18 – Oct. 10, 2023
- 14-Day from Brisbane to Guam: Oct. 8-22, 2023
- Round-trip voyages from Christchurch, New Zealand to Antarctica: Dec. 17, 2023 – Jan. 10, 2024 and Jan. 10-Feb. 3, 2024
- 14-Day from Christchurch to Melbourne: Feb. 3-17, 2024
- 14-Day from Darwin to Benoa, Indonesia: March 16-30, 2024
Pursuit cruises the Americas
The Seabourn cruise ship Pursuit will embark on 14 voyages ranging from 11 to 27 days beginning in late September 2023. Beginning with a trip across the Northwest passage, the Pursuit will sail the west coast of the Americas. The journey south will bring the ship to Antarctica for the first time.
In February 2024, the Pursuit will cross from Argentina to Africa, stopping at the Falkland Islands, South Georgia, Tristan da Cunha, and the Ascension Islands en route to Cape Verde. The Pursuit will then sail up the northwest coast of Africa and Europe and end up in London in April 2024.
Seabourn Pursuit’s 2023-24 cruises will include:
- 14-Day from Puntarenas, Costa Rica to San Antonio, Chile: Oct. 15-31, 2023
- 18-Day from San Antonio to Buenos Aires: Oct. 31-Nov. 18, 2023
- Round-trip voyages from Buenos Aires to Antarctica: Departing Nov. 17, Nov. 27, Dec. 9, Dec. 19, 2023; and Jan. 8, Jan. 20, Jan. 30, Feb. 11, 2024
- 27-Day from Buenos Aires to Cape Verde: Feb. 21-March 19, 2024
- 12-Day from Málaga, Spain to London: April 2-14, 2024
The Venture and Pursuit are new additions to Seabourn’s fleet of small expedition ships. Ships are staffed with a team of scientists, scholars, and naturalists, and offer included excursions like Zodiac cruises, hikes, nature walks, scuba and snorkeling. Optional shore excursions include explorations aboard custom-built submersibles.
For more information, visit seabourn.com.