Royal Caribbean International has added a new lineup of business-ready features for agents on Espresso, a leading agent reservation system.
These new enhancements are designed to support travel professionals’ on-the-go environment. The new features include:
- Connecting staterooms search—agents will be able to narrow down their search to identify stateroom categories
- Downloadable guest documentation—eDocs and luggage tags can be accessed, downloaded and sent to guests
- Back-to-back bookings—to help with multiple reservations, agents are able to retrieve and service their clients all online. Highlights include the ability to make payments, manage invoices, arrange dining and more
- Reinstate and reschedule groups—reinstating groups and individual bookings within a group or changing ships and departure dates for group reservations can be completed online by travel partners
- Group value adds—allows agents the ability to view and allocate payments to a group reservation’s value add online, which allows trade partners to easily arrange optional services and amenities for the group.
For more information on Espresso’s latest features, visit BookEspresso.com.