Princess Cruises is temporarily modifying its cancellation policy for cruises and cruise tours departing through May 31, 2020. The cruise line is implementing this revised policy to assist guests making decisions regarding their upcoming cruise vacations during the evolving worldwide COVID-19 situation.
The details vary by departure date:
• If date of departure* is April 3 or earlier, cancel up to 72hrs before sailing to receive Future Cruise Credit (FCC) for 100% of cancellation fees
• If date of departure* is June 1-June 30, Final Payment moves to 60 days prior to sailing (from 90 days)
* Date of departure is from the start date of your cruise or cruisetour, whichever is earlier. Excludes Chartered Cruises
Guests that choose to keep their booking as currently scheduled for departures between March 9 and May 31 will receive the following Onboard Credit amounts (USD):
- $100 per cabin for 3-day and 4-day cruises
- $150 per cabin for 5-day cruises
- $200 per cabin for 6 day and longer cruises
Future Cruise Credits will automatically be applied to each guests Captain Circle account after they have cancelled. Future Cruise Credits will not be available instantly and may take up to 10 business days to be processed.
Visit princess.com/news/notices_and_advisories/notices/temporary-cancellation-policy.html. For Princess Cruises’ Coronavirus updates, click here.