With savings on two new modern riverboats & brand-new 2021 itineraries, American Cruise Lines (ACL) sails into Wave season.
This year, ACL is introducing two brand-new modern riverboats (American Jazz and American Melody), three new itineraries, more complimentary pre-cruise hotel stays, and over 50 new shore excursions along the line’s 100%-domestic small ship cruises, which exclusively explore the United States.
American’s Wave Season deals are currently available on select spring and summer 2021 itineraries, including cruises aboard brand-new riverboats American Jazz and American Melody.
Your clients can book now and save $1,000-off per stateroom for new bookings on:
- 8-Day Cape Codder cruises roundtrip from Boston aboard American Constitution (American’s newest, 175-passenger, stabilized coastal ship). Includes exclusive visit to the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution. Optional new Four Seasons pre-cruise package available.
- 8-Day Music Cities cruises between Memphis and Nashville aboard brand-new American Jazz (American’s third new modern riverboat debuting in March 2021). Includes complimentary pre-cruise hotel stay from either departure city.
- 8-Day Columbia & Snake Rivers cruises aboard American Harmony (ACL’s award-winning second new modern riverboat that debuted in 2019). Includes complimentary pre-cruise hotel stay.
Why Book It?
According to the cruise line, ACL’s small ship fleet design advantages include:
- Fleet of 100 percent American-built, crewed, and flagged riverboats and small coastal ships—each accommodating only 100-190 guests.
- 100 percent outward-facing staterooms with private balconies and sliding glass doors, or picture windows that open to fresh air breezes and river views. No interior cabins on any vessels in the fleet.
- Independent HVAC air systems in all staterooms and interior spaces on board with no shared duct work.
- Largest staterooms in the industry: Standard Staterooms average 350 sq. ft., and Suites from 400 to 900 sq. ft.
- Largest space-per-passenger ratio in the industry—all ACL’s small ships and riverboats offer about 450 sq. ft per passenger.
For more information, visit americancruiselines.com.