What’s New for 2018
In this Issue:
- 2018 Readers’ Choice Award Winners
- Travel Talk: What’s New in Exotic Destinations
- 2018 Europe, Middle East, Africa and India Delta Travel Guide
- Sailing into 2018
- 2018 Brings New Booking Opportunities in Mexico
- 8 Events of 2017 That Will Impact Future Caribbean Travel
- Onboard Review: UnCruise Adventure in Panama
- Onsite Review: Saint Lucia’s Gems
Seeing the Pitons for the first time while sailing along Saint Lucia’s coastline is to be face-to-face with paradise.
What’s in a name? When that prestigious appellation is Luxury Bahia Principe Runaway Bay, Don Pablo Collection, you know you’re in for a treat.
“The Caribbean had been performing at a healthy growth rate of 5.2 percent between January and June,” said CTO (Caribbean Tourism Organization) chair Joy Jibrilu at the State of the Tourism Industry Conference in October, and growth continued to soar this summer until September, when two Category 5 hurricanes crashed the party. Let’s see how this and other events of 2017 will affect the islands—and you—in 2018.
From revamps to new openings, here’s what’s new for 2018 & beyond in the U.S. hotel landscape.
We put the focus on hotel openings in exotic locales—from Asia to Australia.
Recommend's Latin America contributing writer, Carla Hunt, joined Journese’s top-producing travel advisors on what proved to be a pure adventure in Panama.
Here’s what you can count on in the 2018 cruise picture: There’s certain to be something that pings your clients’ radar.