Guests looking to amp up their wellness practice, or dive in for a week-long or weekend getaway experience where they can learn how to maintain their health, learn tips for relaxation and sleep, or discover Ayurvedic Healing can opt from 21 new wellness experiences in China.
The SANGHA Retreat by OCTAVE Institute, located in Suzhou, China combines Eastern philosophies with Western science to help aide in guests’ personal wellbeing. This 47-acre retreat offers guests comprehensive wellness assessments and programs at the onsite AT ONE Healing Spa, which also features a hydrotherapy circuit as well as fitness activities and mindfulness classes.
The SANGHA Retreat by OCTAVE Institute is now offering 21 new wellness programs to help guide guests on their personal journeys to achieve mind, body and spiritual wellness.
Ranging from two to seven nights, each program includes:
- A personalized, integrated wellness assessment at AT ONE Clinic
- Access to the 12-step hydrothermal spa circuit at AT ONE Healing Spa
- Living Habits Calendar—a daily schedule of fitness classes, cooking demonstrations, mindful workshops, and sound healing meditation
- Three healthy meals daily aligned with the guest’s personal program
The themes of the programs are:
- Ancient Chinese Wisdom(4 days/3 nights or 7 days/6 nights): Experience deep healing through acupuncture, traditional Chinese medicine, and seasonal nutrition, incorporating more than 2,000 years of Chinese medical wisdom combined with Western science.
- Traditional Spinal Alignment (4 days/3 nights or 7 days/6 nights): Customized vertebral therapy corrects stress, tension, poor posture and inflammation in conjunction with rehab coaches.
- Seasonal Gut Management (4 days/3 nights or 7 days/6 nights): Significantly improve health—including your immune system, allergies, fatigue—through the ancient Chinese practice of eating seasonally.
- Relax and Reconnect (4 days/3 nights or 7 days/6 nights): Destress, reconnect with your self and your life path, and learn to be at one with your environment.
- Age Renewal (4 days/3 nights or 7 days/6 nights): An anti-aging doctor teaches guests how to promote inner health for outer beauty, to look and feel younger.
- Sleep Recovery (7 days/6 nights): Discover the roots of sleep disruption through traditional Chinese medicine, Sleep Lab study, and massage.
- Welcome to Wellbeing(2 days/1 night or 4 days/3 nights): An add-on option to an Asian trip, this health awareness program helps guests to unwind and restore positive energy to welcome abundance.
- Cleanse and Reset (7 days/6 nights): Improve the digestive system through traditional Chinese medicine and scientific testing, combined with a cleansing diet.
- Fearless Fitness (7 days/6 nights): Guests can gain mental strength and understand the exercises that best suit them in this active retreat for optimal fitness performance.
- Mindful Weight Management (7 days/6 nights): Travelers break unhealthy habits with food and learn to eat mindfully with the help of a nutritionist and life coach.
- Heart to Heart (7 days/6 nights): Designed to enhance cardiology health.
- Men 360 (7 days/6 nights): A medical-focused retreat to improve overall health through traditional medicine, bioenergetic science, and naturopathy.
- Women 360 (7 days/6 nights): A medical-focused retreat designed for a woman’s unique physical and emotional wellbeing.
- Ayurvedic Healing Journey(4 days/3 nights or 7 days/6 nights): Guests learn to instill lifestyle changes through the ancient practice of Ayurveda and Yoga to reboot and prevent future health conditions.