Universal Orlando Resort is kicking off 2022 with a limited time vacation package offering five days of theme park access and five nights at a Universal Orlando hotel, starting from $89 pp, per night, based on a family of four.
To book this deal, the vacation package must include Sunday through Thursday travel dates and the booking must be completed by Dec. 28, 2021, for travel starting Jan. 4 through May 27, 2022 (blackout dates and restrictions apply). You can begin booking your clients’ vacation package today by visiting universaltraveladvisors.com.
Plus, clients who purchase this vacation package can also take part in the return of Universal Orlando’s annual Mardi Gras celebration at Universal Studios Florida from Feb. 5 through April 24. This family-friendly version of the Big Easy bash offers travelers a variety of experiences, including:
- A nighttime parade featuring themed floats and tons of beads
- Concerts on select nights
- Authentic Cajun-style cuisine from New Orleans and additional dishes inspired by diverse tastes and flavors from around the world offered at locations throughout the park and at Universal’s hotels
Five Days at Two Theme Parks
This limited offer includes five days of park-to-park access to Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure.
- Braving the all-new roller coaster while racing alongside a Velociraptor pack on Jurassic World VelociCoaster
- Flying through the Forbidden Forest on the “story coaster” Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure
- Rocking out to hit songs at 65 m.p.h. on Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit
- Joining Gru, his daughters and the Minions on Despicable Me Minion Mayhem
Five Nights at Universal Hotels
This offer also includes 5-night accommodations at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort or Universal’s Aventura Hotel.
At Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort, guests will stay in retro-themed rooms and take part in activities for the whole family, that includes:
- Floating around the lazy river and two zero-entry pools
- The 10-lane Galaxy Bowl bowling alley
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner or late-night bites at the Bayliner Diner
Guests staying at Universal’s Aventura Hotel can enjoy an updated stay at the hotel, that includes:
- Taking in the views with floor-to-ceiling windows in every room
- Controlling many of the room’s features using an in-room tablet
- Grabbing a bite 17 floors up at the destination’s rooftop bar and grill, Bar 17 Bistro
Additional benefits in the Universal Orlando package offer includes Early Park Admission to access the theme parks up to an hour before the general public, complimentary transportation throughout the destination and delivery of merchandise purchased in the theme parks and Universal CityWalk directly to their hotel, and more.
For more information, visit universaltraveladvisors.com.