SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration, taking place from Nov. 12-Jan. 2, will have park transformed into a winter wonderland with more than 3 million sparkling lights.
Guests can enjoy holiday entertainment, from the all-new Sounds of the Season to the fan-favorite Sesame Street Christmas Parade; or head to Wild Arctic for a visit with Santa. Visitors can also take a stroll through a wintery, watery wonderland immersed in twinkling holiday trees that sparkle to music as they light up the water. Images come to life on over 100 trees, including a giant centerpiece that towers 70 ft. above the water. Guests can walk along the water’s edge for holiday shopping at the Shoppes at Waterfront as a flurry of snow falls over SeaWorld Orlando.
- Holiday Reflections: Fireworks and Fountains Finale is now playing nightly. Each Christmas Celebration night, SeaWorld celebrates the season during Holiday Reflections: Fireworks and Fountains Finale, featuring soaring fountains, lights, and fireworks, choreographed to holiday musical favorites.
- Elmo’s Christmas Wish Show. Join Cookie Monster, Rosita, Grover, and Zoe as they help Elmo find his Christmas wish. Families can sing and dance along while watching the holiday show.
- Sounds of the Season. See a variety of talented acts take to the Nautilus Theater stage to bring the spirit of the season to life. These special live concerts and theatrical performances are held event days November 12 – January 2.
- Sesame Street Christmas Parade. The Sesame Street Christmas Parade features decorated floats with performances. The whole family will experience a Christmas celebration with Sesame Street friends, including Elmo, Cookie Monster, Abby Cadabby, Bert, Ernie, and more.
- Winter Wonderland On Ice. Christmas comes to life on a stage of ice, jewels and lights as skaters perform.
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. Guests are immersed in the story of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer at Rudolph’s ChristmasTown. Stroll outdoors past life-size storybook vignettes featuring the classic tale, and meet characters including Rudolph and Bumble.
- Rudolph’s Movie Experience. Rudolph and his friends star in this special-effects movie, playing daily in the Sea Port Theater.
- Public Ice Skating at Bayside Stadium. Guests can experience outdoor ice skating as they skate alongside the water of SeaWorld’s central lagoon.
The Christmas Market, located along Bayside Pathway, features festive entertainment and culinary delights. At this market, guests will discover one-of-a-kind gifts and snack on holiday treats. Visitors can also relax near the warm fire pit with a holiday craft brew and experience a view of the vibrant Sea of Trees or sing along to musicians who bring the sounds of the season to life on the gazebo stage. Find the tastes of the season throughout the park with the return of fan-favorite beverages, including the decadent Butterscotch Hot Chocolate or try something new like the Peppermint Berry Julep or the Mistletoe Margarita.
- Hanukkah Celebration. Celebrate the festival of lights at SeaWorld! From Nov. 28 through Dec. 6 as guests view the traditional lighting of the menorah in Sesame Street Land throughout Hanukkah.
- Kwanzaa Festivities. Join SeaWorld’s celebration of Kwanzaa! Taking place Dec. 26 through Jan. 1, guests can enjoy a joyous time of reflection and celebration of African heritage with the nightly lighting of the kinara in Sesame Street Land.
- New Year’s Eve. For travelers heading to SeaWorld for New Year’s Eve, they’ll get to enjoy SeaWorld’s Christmas Celebration and ring in the New Year with a fireworks show at midnight on Dec. 31.
For more information, visit seaworldorlando.com.